• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

ThirdHome Cyberweekend Sale - Keyless Mexico and others 11/24-28/2022

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
CYBER WEEKEND SALE | NOVEMBER 24-28, 2022

ALL WEEKEND LONG!
November 24-28, 2022 | Ends Cyber Monday at 11:59 PM CT​

KEYLESS MEXICO RESORTS
2022-2024 STAYS​

Choose between THIRDHOME's high-end resort partners in Mexico. Book up to three luxurious trips for you and your family! Keyless reservations must be finalized through this link before November 28, 2022 at 11:59 PM CT.
KEYLESS AROUND THE WORLD
DECEMBER 2022 STAYS​

It's never too late to get away for the holidays! Choose from hundreds of December 2022 stays around the world. Keyless reservations must be finalized through this link before November 28, 2022 at 11:59 PM CT.
No Tokens are required to enact these offers, and you will not be able to put weeks on hold, so don’t delay! Qualifying trips will have a slash through the Keys on the reservation page indicating eligibility for either promotion. If you are interested in both Keyless opportunities, make sure you are finalizing your reservation(s) through the correct link above. Terms & Conditions apply.*​

*Terms & Conditions: These offers are only valid for recipients of this email, and must be activated through the link(s) above. This offer is valid November 24, 2022 at 12:00 PM CT through November 28, 2022 at 11:59 PM CT. Members may book a maximum of three trips under the Mexico offer. Trip(s) must be booked during the sale window, and holds will not be available. Offers are not retroactive. THIRDHOME annual membership dues must be paid prior to making a reservation. Members not current on dues will be prompted to pay the fee prior to completing reservation. If THIRDHOME member is reserving a trip for a family member and will not be traveling with the party, a $100 name-change fee is required. The name of attending guest must be reflected on the reservation.

The Mexico offer is only valid for select affiliate resort stays between December 5, 2022 through December 31, 2024, as indicated by the slashed Key icon. Keyless December offer is valid for qualifying stays that fall between December 1, 2022 through January 6, 2023, as indicated by the slashed Key icon. Offers do not apply to Name Your Price or THIRDHOME Reserve weeks. Per Vidanta's policy, members who are Vidanta property owners are not allowed to make reservations at Vidanta resorts through THIRDHOME unless member account also contains non-Vidanta properties, at which point member may reserve property owned at Vidanta or that which is on a lower tier than property owned. THIRDHOME reserves the right to reject Keyless status for any reserved week within the active offer time period. Offers are subject to site availability. Offers subject to change at any time.
@bizaro86

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
CYBER WEEKEND SALE | NOVEMBER 24-28, 2022

ALL WEEKEND LONG!
November 24-28, 2022 | Ends Cyber Monday at 11:59 PM CT​

KEYLESS MEXICO RESORTS
2022-2024 STAYS​

Choose between THIRDHOME's high-end resort partners in Mexico. Book up to three luxurious trips for you and your family! Keyless reservations must be finalized through this link before November 28, 2022 at 11:59 PM CT.
KEYLESS AROUND THE WORLD
DECEMBER 2022 STAYS​

It's never too late to get away for the holidays! Choose from hundreds of December 2022 stays around the world. Keyless reservations must be finalized through this link before November 28, 2022 at 11:59 PM CT.
No Tokens are required to enact these offers, and you will not be able to put weeks on hold, so don’t delay! Qualifying trips will have a slash through the Keys on the reservation page indicating eligibility for either promotion. If you are interested in both Keyless opportunities, make sure you are finalizing your reservation(s) through the correct link above. Terms & Conditions apply.*​

*Terms & Conditions: These offers are only valid for recipients of this email, and must be activated through the link(s) above. This offer is valid November 24, 2022 at 12:00 PM CT through November 28, 2022 at 11:59 PM CT. Members may book a maximum of three trips under the Mexico offer. Trip(s) must be booked during the sale window, and holds will not be available. Offers are not retroactive. THIRDHOME annual membership dues must be paid prior to making a reservation. Members not current on dues will be prompted to pay the fee prior to completing reservation. If THIRDHOME member is reserving a trip for a family member and will not be traveling with the party, a $100 name-change fee is required. The name of attending guest must be reflected on the reservation.

The Mexico offer is only valid for select affiliate resort stays between December 5, 2022 through December 31, 2024, as indicated by the slashed Key icon. Keyless December offer is valid for qualifying stays that fall between December 1, 2022 through January 6, 2023, as indicated by the slashed Key icon. Offers do not apply to Name Your Price or THIRDHOME Reserve weeks. Per Vidanta's policy, members who are Vidanta property owners are not allowed to make reservations at Vidanta resorts through THIRDHOME unless member account also contains non-Vidanta properties, at which point member may reserve property owned at Vidanta or that which is on a lower tier than property owned. THIRDHOME reserves the right to reject Keyless status for any reserved week within the active offer time period. Offers are subject to site availability. Offers subject to change at any time.
@bizaro86

Thanks for posting this. I was almost going to book for next summer but decided to wait until the next promotion since changing dates with ThirdHome can be a struggle and sometimes you lose your exchange fees and keys. However, I spoke to my rep and she said Vidanta is an affiliate so TH can change the dates to whatever is posted on the website. So this would reduce the risk. But I still decided to wait.

I have a question. During the keyless promotion, I did not see the 2BR loft in Nuevo Vallarta available. I would like to stay in that room type since it is so amazing and unique Now that the keyless promotion has ended, I see it posted again for 6 keys. I am wondering if Vidanta removes certain room types during the keyless promotion. Do you know if this is the case?

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
Got an email today saying the promo was extended to today — call your POC to verify or just try booking it today.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
Got an email today saying the promo was extended to today — call your POC to verify or just try booking it today.

Great, I will call. I do not see the keys crossed out today but I noticed the website still says keyless promotion.