• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The wedding...

libraria99

Reaction score
Here is a post made by Jan on our "doll collectors" forum:

Hello Dear Friends!

I am recouperating from a very tiring last few days, but they were marvelous! For those of you who stayed tuned to my daughter's Mega Wedding story, I am happy to report that they were married Valentines Day and everyone that attented said it was a beautiful wedding and reception!
Our dear dolly friend Theresa (from Illinois) attended with her husband, and I was so happy to see them!
Everything went by in a blurr for me! Sadly, I did not take many pictures! The Y98 web site has some up of the wedding, but I anticipate more to come. A video clip will be linked on their web site too, sometime to come. Follow the link below to view the details. The B&W pic I took.
Below, I am pasting in the words from an email that my friend Terri wrote and sent to her various friends that voted for Scott and Jackie. I thought you would all enjoy reading it!

"Good morning All,
I just wanted to let you know that the Y98 Valentine Wedding was just wonderful. I can say that both Jackie and Scott were aglow.

The stage was decorated with many candles, red roses and white tulips. There was a four string quartet. Nice touch. The picture of the wedding dress did not do it justice. There were a lot of small beads that you just couldn't see on the internet. Jackie looked beautiful. Jackie and Scott sat on benches. And you could see the corsette back on Jackie's dress.

They had three little flower girls to throw rose pebbles. One was cooperative the other two gave us giggles. And a cute ring bearer that spent most of his time in his daddy's arms, one of the groomsmen.

Guy Phillips did the ceremony and it was good if you didn't hear it on the radio.

At the end of the ceremony Scott picked Jackie up ! in his arms and carried her off stage after they anounced Mr. & Mrs. Henderson.

Following the ceremony there was a cocktail reception. The appetizers just kept on coming and it was open bar.

At 7:00 the reception began. The tables were decorated with vases of red roses and white tulips on top of round mirrors. Really nice. Also there were what looked like paper coasters which had their name and date and two paper hearts tied on them with a red ribbon. They are to plant and grow wildflowers.

There was a DJ, lots of good food and a beatiful 5 tier cake from McArthur's. The food was excelllent.

The best man, Scott's brother, did a slide show with music of Scott, "In the beginning years." Then, "The growing years." Then the same for Jackie and a final segment, "Their time together." It looked professionally done. Really cool.

I just wanted ! to share some details with everyone because your votes helped Jackie and Scott celebrate their marriage.
Thanks so much,
Terri"

I think Terri did a great job describing it all! This morning, (like 4am) my husband and I drove Scott and Jackie to the airport! They are enroute to Punta Canta, Sunscape at the Beach Resort in the Dominican Republic. They will spend 7 nights there! I would suspect that they should be arriving in about an hour from now!

Thank you all for reading my very long post, and Bless you all for your support over this last month for our family!

Love,
~Jan

http://www.jancarmen.com

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Thanks for the update. I found some really cool pictures of the wedding on this website. Click under where it says 'josephotography' for the slideshow and turn up your sound.

DianeH

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was away so just found the posting and watched the video.

It was very touching and I am so glad I was there! It made me cry with happiness.

Thanks for sharing
Diane

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
What a beautiful bride!

Thanks for the link, Karen. What a beautiful wedding. Weddings mean more after you witness your own children as they take that leap. I feel as if I cannot get enough of them. I cry at every one!

Our daughter was married almost two years ago and there was not a dry eye in the house. Our son-in-law wore his Air Force dress uniform and Rick sang at our daughter's wedding with one of my best friends. Our next wedding? Our son is getting married on May 27th, two days before our daughter's second wedding anniversary. That is going to be a memorable weekend for us every year, with two special weddings.