• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland] has a new Princess

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
The Duchess of Cambridge was admitted to the hospital at 6 am. this morning. She gave birth to an 8 lb. 3 oz. baby girl at 8:30 am, and went home about 9 hours later. The baby girl is 4th in line to the throne, and her name has not been announced yet.

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-02%20at%2010.50.22%20AM_zpsgrme1q9w.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-02%20at%2010.55.49%20AM_zpsn0wfuxgf.png

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lerTXv1iwg

*If you have something ugly to say about this, give us all a break, and don't...

Last edited:

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Beautiful !

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Congratulations to the happy parents.

We're speculating on the name they'll choose for the baby. Since their son was named George Alexander Louis, we figured the girl would get a similarly "royal" name. So names like Victoria and Elizabeth come to mind. Honoring Diana would be nice, but unlikely, I think, as would naming her Katherine. I decided on Victoria as my first choice. What are your baby name guesses?

Dave

Beaglemom3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to the happy parents.

We're speculating on the name they'll choose for the baby. Since their son was named George Alexander Louis, we figured the girl would get a similarly "royal" name. So names like Victoria and Elizabeth come to mind. Honoring Diana would be nice, but unlikely, I think, as would naming her Katherine. I decided on Victoria as my first choice. What are your baby name guesses?

Dave

Agree on your name choices. I'd like to add Charlotte to the mix. Another old Royal name.

Sweet baby.

-

-

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
I've heard Alice is another strong contender.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
The official odds:

Charlotte 3/1

Alice 4/1

Victoria 5/1

Elizabeth 6/1

Olivia 6/1

Alexandra 8/1

Diana 10/1

Mary 12/1

*Recently the wagers on "Charlotte" have surged ahead, leading some to speculate that someone close to the family has spilled the beans. If they are going to use Diana for her middle name, I think Diana sounds better with the names that do not end in "a". Of course, as tradition dictates, she will probably have more than one middle names.

Prince George of Cambridge is "George Alexander Louis"

Last edited:

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Perhaps Diana as a middle name, but probably something a little more traditional for her first name. My guess as well is Victoria.

Beautiful baby and Kate looks none the worse for wear, as it were.

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
Paraphrasing Conan O'Brien:
The baby was told she will never have to work a day in her life and popped right out.

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
Paraphrasing Conan O'Brien:
The baby was told she will never have to work a day in her life and popped right out.

But they do work, don't they? Not for money to live on, of course, but they're expected/taught from a young age to use their influence for the common good on a regular basis.

Still, I agree it's a nice life to be born into, that's for sure. And the tiaras are just icing on the cake!

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
ALL little girls are born Princesses. Most get over it by age 10 or so.

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
All seriousness aside, my DW says "It's gotta be Victoria". I said, "Nope, Charlotte." She said, "Where did THAT come from." I shrugged.

Jim

Last edited:

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
That baby is just too cute ... I bet the "real princess" already has a STAND IN...

Victoria ... my bet.

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch

Not me, although it's a pain in the neck to have to keep reminding people! :D

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent

My daughter will be 39 next week. She is, and always has been, my baby girl princess. Just ask her. :)

Dave

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Not me, although it's a pain in the neck to have to keep reminding people! :D
That reminds me of a framed saying I saw: Everyone can't be queen--some of you have to stand on the curb and wave as I pass by.:)

Anyway, the baby looks so sweet! It will be fun to see the pictures as she and her big brother grow up.

LAX Mom

TUG Member
Reaction score
That baby is darling! Oh that face in the bottom right picture.......sweetest little thing ever!
I can't believe Kate looks so great just 10 hours after giving birth. It certainly seems like both Kate & William are very devoted parents.
Best wishes to the royal family!

mav

TUG Member
Reaction score
Beautiful pics! A lovely princess, and a radiant Kate and William. We are headed to London for 2 weeks on May 14th. I can't wait!!

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
My apologies - a number of good posts were deleted from this thread, because they responded to a troll, and all of his original posts were deleted.

Beaglemom3

TUG Member
Reaction score
My apologies - a number of good posts were deleted from this thread, because they responded to a troll, and all of his original posts were deleted.

Good idea and no apologies needed, but thank you for getting this back on the positive track per the original intent of the thread.

Welcome to the world, baby girl.

-

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Princess of Cambridge has been named: Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

Charlotte: Feminine version of Grandfather Prince Charles' name & Aunt Pippa's middle name

Elizabeth: Great Grandmother Queen Elizabeth's name, Kate's middle name, Grandmother Carol Middleton's middle name, and the name of Great Great Grandmother (the Queen Mum.)

Diana: Grandmother Princess Diana's name

Well done!

LAX Mom

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Princess of Cambridge has been named: Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

Charlotte: Feminine version of Grandfather Prince Charles' name & Aunt Pippa's middle name

Elizabeth: Great Grandmother Queen Elizabeth's name, Kate's middle name, Grandmother Carol Middleton's middle name, and the name of Great Great Grandmother (the Queen Mum.)

Diana: Grandmother Princess Diana's name

Well done!
Agree! It's a lovely tribute to these family members. I've always loved the name Charlotte.

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
I told ya so.

I figured it would be Charlotte within the first day.(see #12) More great minds working together..... :)

Jim

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Love the names! Well done!:clap: