• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The Ultimate McDonald's Quiz

HatTrick

Reaction score
Those glorious Golden Arches. The Happy Meal. The Big Mac. McDonald's is one of the most recognizable brands in the world, serving up fast food in more than 100 countries around the globe. Loved for its deep-fried goodness and loathed for its cheap, fatty fare, McDonald's has become more than just a chain restaurant: It's a bonafide cultural icon the world over. But it will take more than a little McNugget know-how to pass the Ultimate McDonald's Quiz!

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
One out of 10 but I haven't eaten McDonald's food in over a year, other than coffee. lots of history stuff.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Not as easy as it seems. I got 4 correct and a couple of those were guesses. Well, a lot more than that were guesses, but most were wrong.

Jim

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I managed 4 of 10, but would have gotten a couple more, but misread the question. This is a tough quiz, unless you know more about McD's outside of the USA.

And I notice they didn't ask about Spam & Eggs or plate lunches in Hawaii... ;)

Dave

Last edited:

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
five

Although if I scored a ten I probably would have been too embarrassed to post it as everyone would have known that I eat at McDonalds too much... :D

irishween

TUG Member
Reaction score
I got the big old goose egg. Not even one right!

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
For a person (me), that was forever banned from McDonalds ( by the doctor) after eating here for 20 + years , you would think I would be an expert. Five days a week it was the #3 for breakfast and a #6 for lunch.

I scored 0.

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I DO eat at McDonald's a lot (actually I eat McDonald's food in the car a lot). I got 4 right. Even a frequent customer wouldn't know most of those as they are more historical than current. (excuses, excuses :p )

PS - I don't supersize anything, go for the fruit and yogurt parfait or salads with grilled chicken, ice water, and steal only a few fries from DH and DD :eek: It IS possible to eat decently at most fast food places, now that most or all have grilled chicken and salads.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
I guessed at most, and got 5 right. The only one I "knew" I knew was Willard Scott because he played BoZo the Clown in Washington, DC and I went to his show once as a little kid growing up.

K&PFitz

TUG Member
Reaction score
I only got three right. I thought I would know more. I rarely eat at McDonald's anymore or any other fast food restaurant. I don't find them to be cholesterol friendly, and I also don't want to be the bad guy in the airplane seat discussion.

I give in, however, when McD brings back the McRib. I just love that synthetic pork. I used to really love the Quarter Pounder. I'd love to have one right now, but I probably haven't had one in five years.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I got 5, it would have been 6 I was pretty sure the Happy Meal was most popular, but it seemed the obvious pick so I went for one of the other choices

DebBrown

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I got 5 but it was mostly guesses. I can't remember the last time I've eaten there but I think it was a hot fudge sundae. Can't go wrong for 99 cents.

Deb

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm proud to say I got 3/10 which would be the average for guessing since each question had three choices for an answer. However, since I read the above posts first, and since some of you posted spoilers, I got two of those answers right thanks to my fellow tuggers. :D

Steve

Reaction score
I got 5 out of 10 right. I almost always enjoy these type of quizzes. I also enjoy McDonald's...and went there for lunch not long before logging on to TUG and taking the quiz. :)

Steve

Tia

TUG Member
Reaction score
4/10 and was guessing for that

IngridN

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts: Aruba Surf Club, Grand Chateau, Shadow Ridge
0. Would have gotten Happy Meal, but also thought it was too obvious. Have probably eaten at McD's a handfull of times in my life. Just not into fast food.

Ingrid

pwrshift

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Manor Club - 3 weeks platinum, 2 weeks at Marriott Beachplace Towers, and 1 week at Marriott Canyon Villas
Shame on me. I'm a shareholder and only got two! Guess I'll have to be happy with buying the shares under $50 a share in 2009. :)

Brian

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Score 2 for me, but, yeah, a lot of historical stuff I don't know.
I also favor the Quarter Pounder or the Egg McMuffin, but don't frequent the place and wouldn't admit it if I did because of the other obesity thread.

I read the Egg McMuffin actually isn't that bad healthwise for breakfast if you're forced to eat fast food for breakfast.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
I used to enjoy the sauage egg McGriddle with coffee. My last breakfast here.

I really liked the Big and Tasty back in the day and was bummed out that they changed the menu. Quarter pounder with cheese is the go to after the Big and Tasty.

After reading this thread Im craving Micky D. :eek:

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
. . . and since some of you posted spoilers, I got two of those answers right thanks to my fellow tuggers. :D

Opps - my bad. Sorry!

pkyorkbeach

TUG Member
Reaction score
4 out of 10. I thought I knew more about McDonalds.............
Thanks