• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The real deal about Ivermectin.

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
They have been using the Ivermectin therapy in India that includes everyone. Imunue compromised, children and pregnant women are using this therapy
Another misinformation alert

from the manufacturer

Before taking this medicine

You should not use ivermectin if you are allergic to it.

To make sure ivermectin is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:

• liver or kidney disease; or
  • cancer, HIV or AIDS, or other conditions that can weaken your immune system.

It is not known whether ivermectin will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication.

Ivermectin can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.

Ivermectin should not be given to a child who weighs less than 33 pounds (15 kg).

Brett

Reaction score

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Another misinformation alert

from the manufacturer

Before taking this medicine

You should not use ivermectin if you are allergic to it.

To make sure ivermectin is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:

• liver or kidney disease; or
  • cancer, HIV or AIDS, or other conditions that can weaken your immune system.

It is not known whether ivermectin will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication.

Ivermectin can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.

Ivermectin should not be given to a child who weighs less than 33 pounds (15 kg).

Good to know.

Bill

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Ralph Sir Edward

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here's a Double blind RCT trial.

Ralph Sir Edward

TUG Member
Reaction score

Brett

Reaction score
cov.jpg

https://www.prevention.com/health/a37594991/why-people-think-ivermectin-works-for-covid/

It won’t help with COVID, but experts explain why it might seem like it should.

Why do so many people outside the medical community insist that ivermectin works against COVID-19?

Ivermectin continues to make headlines in the U.S. after COVID-19 patients and their loved ones insist on being treated with the anti-parasitic drug.

QAnon supporter Veronica Wolski, who once filmed herself confronting Staples employees over their mask policy, died on Monday of COVID-19 after her supporters demanded that she be treated with ivermectin.

“People often have deeply held beliefs about issues that are improbable, and they are unwilling to alter those beliefs even when provided with incontrovertible evidence. Why they hold these beliefs are multifactorial, and related in part to education, politics, religion, biases, among other factors. In the case of ivermectin, there does appear to be some political basis and a general distrust of scientific evidence,” says Lewis Nelson, M.D., professor and chair of emergency medicine at the Rutgers New Jersey Medical School.

Last edited:

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Brett, please explain away that recent RCT trial. By the way, explain away those COVID numbers in India.

Talk about "people with deeply held beliefs about issues that are improbable". . . . .
The comments from your link explain it pretty well

The preprint from may has never been published.

Last edited:

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
They have been using the Ivermectin therapy in India that includes everyone. Imunue compromised, children and pregnant women are using this therapy. Doctors did stem the virus in a India where there is a very low vaccination rate.

Then compare the above article to this article about a country with a high vaccination rate.

The inventor of mrna vaccines, Dr Malone, has said many things about these vaccines that are disturbing. I'm not certain that he is right but he seems to think so. That being said I would choose vaccination over Ivermectin as a preventative.

Bill
Meanwhile. . . back in India. . .

India claims to have 450,000 COVID deaths out of 1.4 BILLION (4x US) people (.0003 death rate). Compare those "statistics" to the US that has 688,486 COVID deaths (which many claim are exaggerated) in a population of 333,347,000 (.002 death rate), almost 10 times higher.

If you believe the India death rates are accurate (either because of Ivermectin or otherwise) , then I wish you all good luck.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
Meanwhile. . . back in India. . .

Sorry Ralph, I wouldn't trust Gateway Pundit's advice on how to cure a hang nail. Nor would I trust information coming from India which seems more interested in its image than its citizens.

Kinda like Texas ;)

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
He is a doctor from San Diego. Dr. Fareed's speech to the Italian Senate, Rome, and Italy at the International COVID Summit Monday, Sept. 13.

"We have now treated over 7,000 patients, and there has not been a single death in patients treated within the first 5 to 7 days of the onset of symptoms. NOT A SINGLE DEATH. This includes patients with multiple co-morbidities as well as patients in their 90s!

As a medical director at a nursing home, while other nursing homes in the area suffered major losses, we saw very few deaths from COVID in our residents because of early treatment.

To put this in perspective, our County has seen around 30,000 COVID cases and there has been 750 deaths. We have treated over 20% of the patients, and have seen just a few deaths, and NONE when we have treated early."

Last edited:

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
deleted

Last edited:

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
India claims to have 450,000 COVID deaths out of 1.4 BILLION (4x US) people (.0003 death rate). Compare those "statistics" to the US that has 688,486 COVID deaths (which many claim are exaggerated) in a population of 333,347,000 (.002 death rate), almost 10 times higher.

If you believe the India death rates are accurate (either because of Ivermectin or otherwise) , then I wish you all good luck.

The Trial Site article I posted claims only one Province with a dozen districts has been able to effectively make a difference regarding covid because they are using an Ivermectin therapy. India is a vast country with a serious covid problem with only about 14% of their population vaccinated.

Bill

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
He is a doctor from San Diego. Dr. Fareed's speech to the Italian Senate, Rome, and Italy at the International COVID Summit Monday, Sept. 13.

"We have now treated over 7,000 patients, and there has not been a single death in patients treated within the first 5 to 7 days of the onset of symptoms. NOT A SINGLE DEATH. This includes patients with multiple co-morbidities as well as patients in their 90s!

As a medical director at a nursing home, while other nursing homes in the area suffered major losses, we saw very few deaths from COVID in our residents because of early treatment.

To put this in perspective, our County has seen around 30,000 COVID cases and there has been 750 deaths. We have treated over 20% of the patients, and have seen just a few deaths, and NONE when we have treated early."

That is an amazing result with zero bad side effects. What is inaccurate is that these therapies do not work to curb covid when it has been proved with results that they do in fact curb covid. It looks like bureaucrats say these therapies do not work while doctors using these therapies say they do with results to prove their statements. I believe the results.

Bill

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score

This is an interview with Dr Fareed, Harvard trained, talking about his experience in Covid early treatment.

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
This is an interview with Dr Fareed, Harvard trained, talking about his experience in Covid early treatment.
Custer graduated from West Point .....

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
That is an amazing result with zero bad side effects. What is inaccurate is that these therapies do not work to curb covid when it has been proved with results that they do in fact curb covid. It looks like bureaucrats say these therapies do not work while doctors using these therapies say they do with results to prove their statements. I believe the results.

Bill
Fareed treated these people with monoclonal antibodies, an established emergency use authorized therapy for COVID 19. Also, Imperial County is not in San Diego, but I guess a Canadian troll wouldn't know this.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fareed treated these people with monoclonal antibodies, an established emergency use authorized therapy for COVID 19. Also, Imperial County is not in San Diego, but I guess a Canadian troll wouldn't know this.

What are you calling me a Canadian troll ? Why are you calling anyone anything ? This type of behavior makes you seem uneducated. Knock it off.

Bill

Brett

Reaction score

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dr. George Fareed, Harvard trained doctor:

"I’ve treated patients in all three stages--- delaying treatment in an elderly or high-risk patient, those with co-morbidities such as asthma or diabetes, is nothing short of cruel as the disease predictably progresses—many then die. The standard “wait and see” approach to COVID-19 has been the greatest medical failure I have seen in my long career because deaths are preventable- but you must treat early! "

"When I began working in my rural community in 1990, I never dreamed that I would one day be speaking in the United States Senate and then in an international conference…but because I have seen first-hand how early treatment of COVID-19 saves lives, I feel an ethical and moral obligation to speak out and fight for not only my patients, but for the many around the world who continue to die unnecessarily.

This is a time that calls on the greatest of human attributes- courage. Everyone here must understand that we are in the greatest fight of our lives---when doctors are prevented from treating their patients with life-saving medicine, we know that something sinister is going on."