• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The new Reviews Page is nicely done!

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just made a visit to the new reviews page. The new layout is really nice. Someone did a great job :)

Thanks to all those who work so hard to make TUG a great site!

Rick

debraxh

TUG Member
Reaction score
I agree -- well done and thanks for the hard work.

The only problem is I get a "syntax error" every time I select a resort to read the reviews. I can keep clicking yes OR no and the error box goes away eventually but it's rather annoying...

Gracey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Longboat Bay Club, Disney s Old Key West, Wyndham
I'm getting the same syntax error as you. I wonder what that could be??
I do love the new layout though!

mlsmn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Curacao
sea aquarium resort reviews dropped in move from old to new

debraxh

TUG Member
Reaction score
KristinB said:
This is the first we've heard of this error.

I just tested with Internet Explorer 6.0 and Netscape 7.1 and didn't get it.

What browser and operating system are you using? This will help Tim (the developer) debug the problem.

I was using SBC/Yahoo browser. Just switched to IE 6 and don't get the error. This isn't the first time I've encountered problems using the Yahoo browser...

Gracey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Longboat Bay Club, Disney s Old Key West, Wyndham
I am using AOL's browser which I believe is IE 5.0.

Laurie

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
In what order are the resorts listed, as they are certainly not alphabetical.

funtime

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Western reviews - no click through for Eagle Point Resort in Vail

Eagle Point appears to be the only review in Colorado that does not have click through, can this be fixed? Thanks

funtime

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I suggest alpahbetical listings be the default and click through to prior listings

I hate to see all of our prior listings (with its much better pictures and informal pictures posted by members) lost. Can we have a click through to old reviews at the new review site?
Also, most people are used to alphabetical and I suggest that is easier because this way you have to search the entire list. Another way to do it would be by city.

JeffV

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
You can click on any of the headings and the list will be sorted on that basis.
funtime said:
I hate to see all of our prior listings (with its much better pictures and informal pictures posted by members) lost. Can we have a click through to old reviews at the new review site?
Also, most people are used to alphabetical and I suggest that is easier because this way you have to search the entire list. Another way to do it would be by city.