• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The New Club Wyndham Website (General Discussion)

nicemann

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well on a positive note their promise to allow ARP booking online seems to be true. I can book all the way out to June 21, 2018.

Last edited:

lozanoboys

Reaction score
Looks like site is up. Looked at my pending reservations, and they are there, but say "not requested"... Not sure what that exactly means.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
so you were able to login
No. Never allowed in. I was trying to point out the box in Sandy picture above points available with dates. You have to click on the box and select different dates to see different points. You might have 3 or 4 timeframes with points available today. What you see as points available today isn't all the points available today. Each time you credit pooled your points has its own timeframe.

ausman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pooled points are now not available for me to use. They appear to be good for a 1 yr period only prior to their original expiration date. E.G. My pooled points pooled 12/15/16 and good to 12/15/19 now show as available for use for the period 12/16/18-12/15/19.

Not what I was expecting to see.

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
tried logging in and get "account locked...."

I had setup username and password prior to and guess what not working. No its not user error just plain old fashion IT systems not working. user name correct - password not working. Tried to reset and would not go through..

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 7.50.14 PM.png

olivdav

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA Gold VIP
Looks like site is up. Looked at my pending reservations, and they are there, but say "not requested"... Not sure what that exactly means.

"Not Requested" Means that you did not Opt in for auto upgrade.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Pooled points are now not available for me to use. They appear to be good for a 1 yr period only prior to their original expiration date. E.G. My pooled points pooled 12/15/16 and good to 12/15/19 now show as available for use for the period 12/16/18-12/15/19.

Not what I was expecting to see.

My pooled points went in fine. Just call them and ask tomorrow when they are open, but they might be busy, however.

spackler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Quarter House, Jean Lafitte House, Bali Hai
My pooled points went in fine. Just call them and ask tomorrow when they are open, but they might be busy, however.

Where exactly do you look on the new website to see how many credit pooled points you have?

nicemann

TUG Member
Reaction score
Where exactly do you look on the new website to see how many credit pooled points you have?

Go under "My Ownership" -> Points then you can change the use years and see what you have pooled.

uscav8r

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Same here. I called the answer was google chrome is the only browser working today

I was able to get in using Safari on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uscav8r

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Actually I like that order. It lets me know what's up next

It sounds like you want chronological order, but Sandy was talking about the default is reverse chronological (further reservations show first).

I also am curious as to why the reverse order is the default.

spackler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Quarter House, Jean Lafitte House, Bali Hai
Go under "My Ownership" -> Points then you can change the use years and see what you have pooled.

Hmm, that's not showing up for me. It lists the contracts I have individually, but no "2017 points available" section.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was able to get in using Safari on my iPhone.

That's what I was using. Safari on my iPhone and safari on my iPad. Neither work. Downloaded chrome and can't get in. My account not available at this time. Sandi Bo is right it will not allow some of us access.

I did get in yesterday using safari

Last edited:

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm getting a message, "Your account is unavailable at this time."

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm getting a message, "Your account is unavailable at this time."

famy27

TUG Member
Reaction score
tried logging in and get "account locked...."

I had setup username and password prior to and guess what not working. No its not user error just plain old fashion IT systems not working. user name correct - password not working. Tried to reset and would not go through..

View attachment 3924

I got the exact same thing. And even if I had typed the password incorrectly, what the heck system only gives you one attempt before locking you out for 30 minutes? That's ridiculous.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I just noticed on new site Emerald Grand Destin, old book got VIP Benefits, new site NO VIP Benefits. This is news to me. Anyone own there anyone know if this is yet another data entry error.

After a little investigation I will assume that they are NO Longer Managed by wyndham, so therefore NO VIP Perks. An another one bites the dust.

I likely will never stay here again, because I always went during VIP discount period. NOT any more. Wonder why that is suddenly why I have not been able to find any availability lately.

Last edited:

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

OutSkiing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Midtown 45, Bali Hai, Margaritaville
I just noticed on new site Emerald Grand Destin, old book got VIP Benefits, new site NO VIP Benefits. This is news to me. Anyone own there anyone know if this is yet another data entry error.
Sandy must be the only person Wyndham is letting into the site tonight.
:)

Bob

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sandy must be the only person Wyndham is letting into the site tonight.
:)

Bob

I somehow doubt that. I have a single member number, are the ones with issues people with multiple account numbers? Trying to debug what is the problem.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It sounds like you want chronological order, but Sandy was talking about the default is reverse chronological (further reservations show first).

I also am curious as to why the reverse order is the default.

Mine is in Reverse Chrono order as a default. I DO NOT WANT THAT.

wilson14

Reaction score
I somehow doubt that. I have a single member number, are the ones with issues people with multiple account numbers? Trying to debug what is the problem.

I've been able to login and book with no issues. Only have one contract though.