• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The New Club Wyndham Website (General Discussion)

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Wyndham (options 3 than 2): Under the new system, they will only book 1 night stays at the 14 day out or less date. They
can get into the account, review the number and specifics of reservations, and put a automatic upgrade on a existing reservation.

They indicated they can also check for availability and book the reservation. I passed on booking one.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Points tab is NOT where it was prior to the 19th.

nicemann

TUG Member
Reaction score
New site is up. Just booked a week with no issues :)

Thanks for the heads up, I was able to cancel my reservation for Oceanside in Sept since it was split and rebook it right away without having to do a split reservation. Saved me those HK credits.

I have another one like that in December for a different location but afraid as it does not show availability. I don't feel comfortable canceling and hoping it comes back so I can rebook as a one stay instead of a split.

First impression I like the site. To me more user friendly then the old one, of course I'm not VIP

spackler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Quarter House, Jean Lafitte House, Bali Hai
Searching inventory seemed slow. It definitely was cumbersome.

That's a nice way of putting it. The new site seems like a huge step backward....honestly, it's just awful.

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was able to sign in yesterday for a few minutes now I can not. "your account is not available at this time". I was hoping to select upgrade button on my reservations.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Getting to Modify Reservations (Adding Guests, Requesting Upgrade), that is not obvious.

If you go to the my My Vacations, then My Reservations (see screen below)
upload_2017-5-21_17-0-51.png

Once the My Reservation Tab Opens this is what you see, , you are presented all your reservations (may have scroll if you have a bunch). Strange thing there is NO select button, nothing clickable. Trick is CLICK ANYWHERE in the line space for that reservation. The entire space is a link.
upload_2017-5-21_17-3-39.png

Then from there up can select MODIFY or CANCEL Reservation. This is the top of the screen, then there is a huge picture of the resort, that looks good for marketing but is useless for managing reservations. So I cut that out of my screen shot to save space.

upload_2017-5-21_17-5-26.png

A farther scroll down on the screen above reveals the reservation information.

upload_2017-5-21_17-6-14.png

You note here that I have requested an upgrade (bottom left of last screen). Funny thing it keeps track of who made the reservation and who requested the upgraded, don't know if that is important, but why keep that information it is NOT, unless you want an audit trail and reservation upgrade priorities are a combination of VIP status, date reservation is made, and date upgrade is requested, if those are different.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I get the same message "your account is not available at this time".

I spoke with a VC earlier and the site is not supposed to be up until tomorrow. I think they are accidentally letting some people in some times (maybe while testing they are opening it up briefly and if you are lucky you got in).

Way to go Wyndham - way to run conversion (I would be fired if I was half as competent as you)! (Or is that half as incompetent)?

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was able to sign in yesterday for a few minutes now I can not. "your account is not available at this time". I was hoping to select upgrade button on my reservations.
Same here. I called the answer was google chrome is the only browser working today

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I don't know where points history is off main tab, but at the bottom right of a reservation detail page I found
"GO TO POINTS HISTORY"

upload_2017-5-21_17-22-35.png

Then you get to what is basically a summary of points, you can't see them all at once you have to select by Use years (these are currently what is left of my 2017 pooled points, that I did back on May 9th. It also show GC count remaining, and HK credits remaining. Because I am VIP, it states UNLIMITED.

There is a point history farther down, but since it started yesterday, I have not done a transaction. (I just cut of that part of the screen as it had no detail.

The current use year is a drop down. That works for now until they put the points tab back for me.

upload_2017-5-21_17-21-26.png

Last edited:

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Same here. I called the answer was google chrome is the only browser working today

I am use IE and it is working fine. I did not use Chrome, as it was NOT working for me yesterday.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I took down my post on Search as it appears they are changing search functionality as I speak. I was complaining about not being able to select multiple rooms types, and just as I refreshed a new search window now appears on the main screen when you login. it didn't do that earlier, so they are adding stuff as the days goes it would appear.

It is ONLY workable if you want to search where you already know your exact dates. If you dates are known you can get a result of your search that shows resort, unit types for the DATES you requested. If you do not know the dates, which often for me is 75% of my searches. It is IMPOSSIBLE, as you can only search for availability by EACH ROOM TYPE. Also there appears to be a bug in the drop down, if you leave the resort name from your just completed resort and then hit modify search, it does not recognize the resort name, even though it is populated in the field. You have to pick it again or the SEARCH box never turns blue and thus is activated. If you don't do this the SEARCH box remains GREY.

upload_2017-5-21_18-1-18.png

Last edited:

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
That is why I said it is a website for the visually impaired and for Marketing. It is NOT a website for owner usage. It looks pretty, but it is pretty useless to be efficient to do anything. If that gave us some user preferences I could live with it. It I have not found any.

Little things that annoy me like the order the reservations are display, the are oldest check in shows first. you can change the order but why this is the default is ridiculous. Who looks at calendar entries in reverse order.

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score

So I guess that is the quote of the day. I did ask how this is fair that some people are booking away and pushing upgrade .. The answer was 'yeah your going to lose out on some reservations and upgrades..

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
So I guess that is the quote of the day. I did ask how this is fair that some people are booking away and pushing upgrade .. The answer was 'yeah your going to lose out on some reservations and upgrades..

Try a different browser, I got both Chrome and Internet Explorer working.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
like the order the reservations are display, the are oldest check in shows first. you can change the order but why this is the default is ridiculous. Who looks at calendar entries in reverse order.

Actually I like that order. It lets me know what's up next

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I've tried in both IE and Chrome:

upload_2017-5-21_17-49-56.png

And I do believe I have the correct credentials - if I put in garbage I get this:

upload_2017-5-21_17-50-48.png

Well they got the "Something's not right" part nailed....

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Actually I like that order. It lets me know what's up next

No, the one I have booked for Christmas is the first on the list as a default. The one checking in today, it at the bottom of the list. This is counter intuitive for a calendar. You can switch the order, but why is THIS the default.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham

I gave them a piece of my mind earlier too. They said it's the system letting some people in (not a person - they would not arbitrarily allow some in and not others - it's the system's fault)!

jhoug

TUG Member
Reaction score
GOSH

I WISH

THEY USED

A

MORE

EFFICIENT

USE

OF SPACE

YEAH, And who needs to see a BIG picture of the resort taking up the top half of the screen, when we are owners who have seen and stayed at these resorts before?

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
To see all your points you have have to click on the box with dates. Then I had several dates to pick to see different points. Couldn't see all points at ounce only specific timeframes. Is it still that way ? Did you click the box to see all your different time spans ?

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I gave them a piece of my mind earlier too. They said it's the system letting some people in (not a person - they would not arbitrarily allow some in and not others - it's the system's fault)!

Is letting me in through both the pre-view site and the new site. It did let me upgrade some of my reservations.

I hope the search feature is getting improved as we speak, could not get it to work and book anything.

If browsers make a difference, download the major ones you do not have and try them.

The big thing I am watching for tonight is the on-line system now 24 hour?

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
To see all your points you have have to click on the box with dates. Then I had several dates to pick to see different points. Couldn't see all points at ounce only specific timeframes. Is it still that way ? Did you click the box to see all your different time spans ?