• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The illegal vaccine card industry is alive and well [MERGED]

lynne

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pacific Grove Plaza

Imagine the number of fake cards where visitors can spell

Last edited:

Tank

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV South Beach Myrtle Beach
HICV Lake Geneva
HICV Gatlinburg
HICV Orange Lake Kissemee
Not a surprise is it really

kanerf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Holders of fake cards should receive a large fine and 30 days in jail.

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
‘Moderna’ misspelled on Illinois visitor’s alleged fake vaccination card
The special agent found the woman’s Facebook profile and determined that Mrozak had a distinctive tattoo on her left hip. On Thursday, he met with other special agents with the Quarantine Compliance Check (QCC) Team to discuss her case. The team believed she would return home via Southwest Airlines and not American Airlines (as she listed) due to the fact that majority of the flights are purchased as round-trip tickets to reduce the cost.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Instead of spending the time, energy and MONEY to get a fake card, just get the vaccine.

lynne

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pacific Grove Plaza

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
That women is going to be spending much more time and money in Maui than the five days she had originally budgeted....

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
They let her walk sending the message that the state will not stand behind their own law
Chloe Mrozak, 24, was released from OCCC after making a tearful plea to the judge.

“Ms. Morzak, if the court releases you are you gonna comply and make appearance?” the judge asked her. “I promise, I promise, whatever it takes. I’m not a bad person,” she replied.

She’ll need to appear for a virtual hearing on Sept. 22.
Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath on her returning, but I would laugh my a$$ off if they extradited her for a no show.

lynne

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pacific Grove Plaza

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
and 2 more from Georgia were arrested on Tuesday
The US attorney should offer them this deal:

Plead guilty to:
Sentence: Suspended - two years probation.

Their lives will become more "complicated".

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Instead of spending the time, energy and MONEY to get a fake card, just get the vaccine.

By one stretch, yes, that makes a lot of sense. But by another stretch, there are some people who can't take it for medical reasons or won't take it for (possibly taboo here on TUG) reasons. I'm not defending or condoning their actions. I'm just saying there are reasons why people are "spending the time, energy and MONEY to get a fake card" instead of "just [getting] the vaccine".

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
By one stretch, yes, that makes a lot of sense. But by another stretch, there are some people who can't take it for medical reasons or won't take it for (possibly taboo here on TUG) reasons. I'm not defending or condoning their actions. I'm just saying there are reasons why people are "spending the time, energy and MONEY to get a fake card" instead of "just [getting] the vaccine".
Sorry, not buying that. Yes, there are reasons, valid, or otherwise, that people aren't getting the vaccine. So, live with the consequences. Or seek out a legal alternative. Valid medical reason. Valid Covid test. They don't have to go the possibly expensive, illegal route.

Brett

Reaction score

it appears some with the fake cards say vaccinations violate their "personal freedom" and restricts their "liberty"

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Save your time and effort. Several attempts have been made to explain this is not about the money for those that choose to do this and it being illegal, well, that's nothing more than an inconvenient side note.

Brett

Reaction score
And then there are those visitors who try their luck and fail with no test or vaccine

that was a very short vacation

"Kirkutis was taken to the Wailuku Police Station, officials said, and he volunteered to leave Maui and fly to Vermont."

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
A scammer just posted a fake card offer on TUG, but it was deleted/banned before it went live.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
it appears some with the fake cards say vaccinations violate their "personal freedom" and restricts their "liberty"

Just to clarify, are these people saying that the vaccinations "violate their 'personal freedom' and restricts their 'liberty'" or that the requirement to get vaccinated and the vaccine card does so? There's a big difference.

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, are these people saying that the vaccinations "violate their 'personal freedom' and restricts their 'liberty'" or that the requirement to get vaccinated and the vaccine card does so? There's a big difference.
Understand that, given the Poster, you may simply get a "meme" slapped up for a response as he runs away laughing

lynne

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pacific Grove Plaza
Maui seems to be the destination for no vaccine, no test, no lodging. Several other travel quarantine violations occurred on Maui in August, among them an incident that resulted in a charge of assaulting a law enforcement officer.

lynne

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pacific Grove Plaza
They let her walk sending the message that the state will not stand behind their own law
...and not so surprising, she did not 'show up' for her virtual court date

• Haha
Reactions: DrQ