• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The BEACH HOUSE - KAUAI

pacheco18

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just had to post

We had our sunset dinner there last night (I reserved about 2 months ago)
It was sold out for sunset. A few people without reservations got to eat at the bar.

One of the best restaurant experiences I have ever had - I have eaten in great restaurants all over the world and was born and raised in NYC (and go there often for business) so I know my food and restaurants.

Mai tais were perhaps the best I've had (I tried to get the recipe - 11 ingredients - I coaxed 5 out of the bartender LOL)

Food divine - and not expensive in my view for what you get (even without the view).

Service truly exceptional. i felt like our waiter really knew us by the end of the meal.

Try the bananas Foster - big enough to share - worth every calorie.

It is not to be missed.

Laraine

Last edited:

cgeidl

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Never Fail restaurant

We love it but now make our mai tais and sit outside drinking them in the park as the last time at the Beach house the bill for two rounds for 4 was over $100.
about $13 each.Stay at the Lawaii Resort and really like fresh Beach House seafood.

FlyerBobcat

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Just had to post

We had our sunset dinner there last night (I reserved about 2 months ago)
It was sold out for sunset. A few people without reservations got to eat at the bar.

One of the best restaurant experiences I have ever had - I have eaten in great restaurants all over the world and was born and raised in NYC (and go there often for business) so I know my food and restaurants.
Service truly exceptional. i felt like our waiter really new us by the end of the meal.
Try the bananas Foster - big enough to share - worth every calorie.
It is not to be missed.

That sounds a lot like my review of The Beach House on Tripadvisor, all the way down to the Bananas Foster!!! I want to go back now!!!! :D

WalnutBaron

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Thanks to the OP for this great review. My wife and I were there last March but were not able to get a sunset reservation. Nonetheless, the view of the ocean and the burning tiki torches on the grassy area looking west was fantastic.

We're returning during the first week of March and this time I got smart...made a sunset reservation for my bride's birthday. We'll be sure to have a couple of Mai Tai's!

Thanks again!

meatsss

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We're be at LBR the 1st two weeks of March and always plan for at least one night at the Beach House. Never had a bad meal there.

Calyn79

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm a happy camper

Aloha, I'm here now - staying at the Lawai - 4 weeks.
The last few nights the sunsets have been wonderful. Today the south shore has cloudy periods...still warm though. Towards the west it is looking much better. Not much surf in front of the Lawai right now. Much more on the north coast. One of the wonderful things about the Lawai is that you can sit on your lanai and catch all the sunsets.

We are booked for the Beach House tomorrow night. Looking forward to it. Hard not to eat too much while here !!! /Marilynn:hi: