• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The Bay Club deedbacks

JONC777

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham 500000
bluegreen
Kahana Beach Club
Sands at Kahana
Hey yall, I wanted to give you my recent experience with HGVC. I sent an email to resale@hgvc.com and got a reply, after a few back and forth's I got a direct contact to the bay club. Contacted them and they agreed to a zero dollar deedback. i would probably be surprised at the number of people who don't bother to start here, but it is possible to just get out of it without much hassle. For other hilton contracts ive purchased on ebay in the past hilton has bought me out in cash in small amounts but in most cases since i bought on ebay, i still ended up whole. just food for thought. If any Bay Club owners want the direct contact just drop me an email, since this is a real person at the bay club and not a vauge inbox i dont feel right posting it here.

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
good to know - i have an extra bay club unit i have tried to give away here - i may just go this route instead

Almond123

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fanta Sea Resorts, Flagship Atlantic City;
The Bay Club at Waikoloa, HGVC;
Ka'anapali Beach Resort, DRI;
I contacted them today and got back a response. I may do this but only after offering my week here to someone who may want it. I got my week here so will past it on when I’m ready. Thanks. Here is the response I got today

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email indicating your intention to deed back your timeshare to The Bay Club Ownership Resort, Inc. (BCOR).

We handle requests for transfer of timeshare(s) back to BCOR on a case to case basis and it involves a process of evaluation and approval.

Please note that our deed back program offers no financial remuneration in exchange for taking your timeshare back. If this is not what you want, please let us know at your earliest convenience.

If you decide to proceed, please email me only the following pages from the deed that you signed when you purchased your timeshare: 1) first page, 2) signature page, and 3) first page of Exhibit A (legal description). If there is/are any change(s) to the name(s) listed on the original deed, please attach related document(s) as proof.

Before we begin the process, we would appreciate an email back from you acknowledging that you understand the above and providing us with the information or item(s) we requested. Also, could you please let us know if there is an existing loan on this?

Upon receipt, we will look into your case for evaluation and approval. Once we have completed this process and made the determination, we will let you know via email whether we could proceed with your request or not. If approved, we will take care of document preparation and recording fees.

Thanks,

BingoBangoBongo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Elara, Kings Land, Valdoro Mountain, the District
Hey yall, I wanted to give you my recent experience with HGVC. I sent an email to resale@hgvc.com and got a reply, after a few back and forth's I got a direct contact to the bay club. Contacted them and they agreed to a zero dollar deedback. i would probably be surprised at the number of people who don't bother to start here, but it is possible to just get out of it without much hassle. For other hilton contracts ive purchased on ebay in the past hilton has bought me out in cash in small amounts but in most cases since i bought on ebay, i still ended up whole. just food for thought. If any Bay Club owners want the direct contact just drop me an email, since this is a real person at the bay club and not a vauge inbox i dont feel right posting it here.

Could you post what type room and season they are taking back? That might help develop some info on what their approval process considers take back worthy.

Gracey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Longboat Bay Club, Disney s Old Key West, Wyndham
Approximately what are the MFs here. Am staying here now and enjoying it

Almond123

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I own a one bedroom and paid around 1650 this year. We were there last week and it looks like they are rehabbing buildings 1 and 2 so that should make it even nicer. We enjoy it there which is why we own. It’s just the trip from the east coast that gets to us

GT75

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo

JONC777

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham 500000
bluegreen
Kahana Beach Club
Sands at Kahana
Could you post what type room and season they are taking back? That might help develop some info on what their approval process considers take back worthy.
FYI when i posted i had already received a positive response and I just got the docs via email today to sign and mail back. so perhaps a 10 day turnaround and no fees to deedback so honestly not a bad deal. no complaints

tk25

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kings Land 12,600 points; Sea World 8400 points and Las Vegas Boulevard 7000 points
Bay Club is affiliate and HGVC Membership is optional.
If travel from east coast is main issue alternatively can join HGVC (for fee) and use your points elsewhere in system. Bay Club also in RCI.
The Bay Club annual dues are relatively high.

Almond123

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bay Club is affiliate and HGVC Membership is optional.
If travel from east coast is main issue alternatively can join HGVC (for fee) and use your points elsewhere in system. Bay Club also in RCI.
The Bay Club annual dues are relatively high.
I am actually considering doing that. My week is every other year odd so I have until the end of 2024 to do that. I also own a deeded week in Maui. It is a Diamond week (now Hilton ). Kaanapali beach club is an annual week so if I can enroll both to a membership then that would be worth it. It all depends on what Hilton does to my resort in Maui. Either way I have time to wait and see which is what I will do. Thanks.

eecheng

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bayclud Waikoloa
Hi Jonc777,
This is great news to me. I have owned a floating week for over 30 years and would like to get rid of it since we have no plan to use it anymore. Can you give me the direct contact? Thanks.

WaikikiFirst

Reaction score
Bay Club annual dues are relatively high.
Yes, though it is relative. Not necessarily as an absolute $ # for HI, but sure high relative to how many Pts it takes to exchange into there via HGVC.
As an affiliate, does than mean HGVC has or has not salesppl on site there? Any idea what % of the ownership was sold BY HGVC?

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Current Sales in the area are likely at Kings' Land (don't know if it is sold out) and Ocean Tower, but not at Bay Club directly. But that doesn't mean they couldn't offer a Bay Club deed as a backup offer.

Mongoose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinion Pointe, HGVC The Bay Club, HGVC Elara, Worldmark
Yes, though it is relative. Not necessarily as an absolute $ # for HI, but sure high relative to how many Pts it takes to exchange into there via HGVC.
As an affiliate, does than mean HGVC has or has not salesppl on site there? Any idea what % of the ownership was sold BY HGVC?
Actually for a HI 2BR platinum it’s pretty good. But it makes me think about a deedback and picking up another Elara.

Last edited: