• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Thank You TUG

alex8a

Reaction score
I just wanted to write and say thank you to this site and its members. This weekend my wife and I went to a TS presentation and got wrapped up in the thought of having lifelong vacations for "such a great price" We drank the development koolaid! After signing the papers and heading home I started looking up how great a deal we actually got...... only to find out how much more we would be spending then buying resale! Letter of rescind is drafted and in the mail tomorrow. Thank you all!!

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
We love to hear stories like yours. So how did you find out about TUG?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
so glad you found us in time to avoid an expensive mistake and can now take your time and buy resale!

alex8a

Reaction score
On the drive home I was searching to find out more about the TS and any online thoughts and came across TUG. Best google search find ever!

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
On the drive home I was searching to find out more about the TS and any online thoughts and came across TUG. Best google search find ever!

For the record, about how much did you just save yourself?

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Please share the word about this web site to friends and other timeshare owners.

alex8a

Reaction score
Ive shared this website with everyone I know so far after telling the story! We were at a WelkTS with a plan for 90k points EOY for a total of $12K. Just browsing resale on sites I was directed to by TUG we saw a Welk Points Plan for 240k points for $1500. So EASILY TUG has saved over 10k!

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]