• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Telluride Timeshare

Mongoose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinion Pointe, Hilton The Bay Club, Worldmark
Camping in Ridgeway and drove the 30 miles to Telluride. It’s a real neat little town. Much smaller that Aspen, Breckinridge, or Vail. Does anyone timeshare there?

lynne

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pacific Grove Plaza
The only timeshare in the town of Telluride is The River Club. We have never been able to exchange into this property but our dates were always locked into the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. Our favorite in-town restaurant is Brown Dog Pizza and the hiking is spectacular as well. We know enough to acclimate to the elevation for 24 - 48 hours before doing anything strenuous.

The Colorado Kid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Riverfront
Christie Lodge
Apollo Park
Grand Timber Lodge
Indian Palms
Massanutten
Park Regency
Valdoro Mountain Lodge
Marriott Surfwatch

lynne

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pacific Grove Plaza

ann824

TUG Member
Reaction score
We traded into Fairmont Franz Klammer about 4 times. Some friends that we invited to go bought there. It is a wonderful resort but they don’t give units to Interval anymore. We loved Telluride and wish there were more exchange options there.

Marathoner

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
A few years ago, I saw a 2BR at Bear Creek Lodge in II during shoulder season in the spring

Dollie

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We first found Telluride in the 1987 on a trip from Phoenix to Boseman. We wanted to get out of the dessert and into green mountains for a few days. In our skiing days it was our 2nd favorite area in the west, next to Jackson Hole. When skiing we stayed in B&Bs. When just traveling to the area at other times of the year, we stayed in B&B’s but were able to get a 2-bedroom at the River Club in 2017.

It is a very nice timeshare in a great location. Very easy to walk to everything in town or take the gondola to the mountain village. They have a shuttle service too. We took the shuttle up the road to the end of the canyon and hiked back. While at the River Club, we did an overnight trip. Drove to Silverton, then on to Durango for the night, next day at Mesa Verde NP then back to the River Club via Rt 145. Great area, lots to do any season, and the River Club was ideal to stay at.

RunCat

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HPP, Sheraton Flex.
We traded into Fairmont Franz Klammer about 4 times. Some friends that we invited to go bought there. It is a wonderful resort but they don’t give units to Interval anymore. We loved Telluride and wish there were more exchange options there.
I've tried to get in there a few times and it never aligned with when I wanted to go. Congrats for getting in there.

marmite

TUG Sightings Guru
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grand Chateau, Sheraton Desert Oasis,
HGVC Paradise,
WorldMark
Do you know when they stopped giving units to Interval? I saw one in April this year and put it on Sightings. Very last minute, but am always hoping to see it pop up again.

zentraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Four Seasons Residence Club
I so wish I could have grabbed this. Bad timing for me and at the end of the day Telluride is SO far from any airport; undoubtedly among the reasons why it is such a desirable place. Have always wanted to go there.

lynne

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pacific Grove Plaza
I so wish I could have grabbed this. Bad timing for me and at the end of the day Telluride is SO far from any airport; undoubtedly among the reasons why it is such a desirable place. Have always wanted to go there.
It is a magical town. We fly into Montrose and pick up our groceries on the way to Telluride. It is about a 2 hour drive. There is a market in town, but it is very expensive. If you can grab this property, do not hesitate - it is beautiful and easy walking to everything in town.

ann824

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you know when they stopped giving units to Interval? I saw one in April this year and put it on Sightings. Very last minute, but am always hoping to see it pop up again.
Owners can still deposit their units. I wish they still gave units to Interval. I was able to use an accommodation certificate a couple of times which was a great deal. My friends still own there. It is a great resort.