• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tahiti Village and Tahiti Vacation Club

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
I am thinking about a visit to the Las Vegas area with my nieces and nephews, and I wanted to know more about exchanging into the Tahiti Resort.

What is the differences between the two RCI listings?

Tahiti Village #C610
Tahiti Vacation Club #C614

Do they both have access to the Lazy River, large pool, etc?

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Tahiti Village Resort & Spa
7200 Las Vegas Blvd, South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119

Tahiti Resort Vacation Club
5101 W Tropicana Ave,
Las Vegas, NV 89103

Two separate resorts at different locations. Not sure about sharing amenities. I would call the resort you'll be staying at.

Beach57

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Paradisus Palma Real and Club Solaris Los Cabos
The Las Vegas Blvd. location has the lazy river. Not sure if the other one does.

jeffox

Reaction score
The Tahiti Village has a lazy river as I have stayed there and it looked real nice. I have only driven by the Tahiti so have only seen the outside.

BJRSanDiego

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
I've stayed at Tahiti village and it is nice.

younme4ever

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are there any Tahiti Village owners here that could comment on their experience? Are you happy with your ownership? How well does this property trade in II and RCI? Is it difficult to book at this location? Thank you!

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Perhaps @MdRef could weigh in here...

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can only speak to the locations as a local.

Tahiti Village on LV Blvd has an onsite Denny's, mall shopping a short walk away, and fast food and casual restaurants a short walk in two directions. Tahiti on Trop is in a stretch of apartment complexes (either still apartments or converted to timeshares) that is rather isolated. While Tahiti is technically closer to the Strip, it's only by a half mile, and I think the better pool amenities and overall location among commercial interests would make Tahiti Village a better place to stay.

MdRef

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Las Vegas, Orlando
Tahiti Village on S. Las Vegas Blvd. is a much better location if you're considering it as both a rental property and staying there. Both are well kept with a nice staff and will do what you need and ask during your stay. You'll see that Tahiti Village is closer to the "Strip" and of course, more convienent for that. Keep in mind that ownership fees are higher there but, you'll be able to rent the unit for more, if you choose to do that. For a quieter stay W. Tropicana Ave. will work. Less amenities but, lower ownership costs.

I know Tahiti Village is affiliated with both RCI and Interval International and believe Tahiti Resort is as well. As far as trading, I can't help you because, that part of ownership just never appealed to me. Soleil Management, (800) 775-8463, is very helpful and will assist you in any way they can.

I own at both and either property will work fine. It all depends on what you want or need in amenities, how close to the action you want to be and what you want to spend.