• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Table Rock Resort at Kimberling

Steeler6

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Table Rock Resort at Kimberling, Kimberling City, MO (Branson area)
Kimberling City, Mo
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Timeshare on the 2nd Floor. Very Spacious. They also are redoing the furnishings with new kitchens, new bathrooms, new beds and some new furniture. Spectacular boating at Table Rock Lake. Boat launch on site. Available in 2020. It is deeded for 1 week per year. The week is flexible through the reservation department. Maintenance fees are $671.38 per year.

bbcoach

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Why does every owner have to pay $781 in addition to the maintenance fee. Multiply that by 52 weeks and the developer is making out like a bandit. Is he a bandit?

OldGuy

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
some
No, not a bandit, just a local Kimberling City developer that has his fingers in a lot of things. Pinnacle Shores, the old lumber yard, a proposed development at the old golf course . . . .

Ron Walker

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kimberly Inn atTable Rock Resorts
Why does every owner have to pay $781 in addition to the maintenance fee. Multiply that by 52 weeks and the developer is making out like a bandit. Is he a bandit?
I think he is. I had an attorney that said it was extortion. He controls the board of directors and so decides the amount of the assessment. I am not paying it or any more maintenance fees.

OldGuy

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
some
In the Branson area, bandits and businessmen are interchangeable terms. Their only ambition seems to be to part people from their money.

OldGuy

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
some
He controls the board of directors and so decides the amount of the assessment. I am not paying it or any more maintenance fees.

I'm surprised that one person can come in and take over a resort. I believe it has been there since 1981 as a timeshare:

KIMBERLING INN RESORT AND VACATION CLUB N00026016 Nonprofit Corporation (Domestic) Good Standing 6/2/1981

, but The Kimberling Inn goes back to 1974:

KIMBERLING INN X00088126 Fictitious Name (Domestic) Fictitious Expired 8/7/1974

, then:

Kimberling Inn X01337150 Fictitious Name (Domestic) Fictitious Active 8/23/2013
Steed Jr, Frank J Individual
129 Pinnacle Shores Drive
Lampe, MO 65681
8/23/2013

PollyM32

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kimberling City, Mo
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Timeshare on the 2nd Floor. Very Spacious. They also are redoing the furnishings with new kitchens, new bathrooms, new beds and some new furniture. Spectacular boating at Table Rock Lake. Boat launch on site. Available in 2020. It is deeded for 1 week per year. The week is flexible through the reservation department. Maintenance fees are $671.38 per year.
Did you have any luck selling this timeshare? I am looking to get out of ours as well at this location. Thanks.