• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Kventrell

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort
Arriving at Westin Princeville on 8/13 and at Westin KOR 8/27 if anyone has 2 beach chairs they'll leave behind. Also, if we buy beach chairs and at the end of our trip want to leave them at the Westin, where do you recommend leaving them? We've often just found someone checking to give them to but I'd be happy to share with a "Tugger". thanks!

VacayKat

Reaction score
Arriving Waikiki 8/14 - happy to take any beach amenities or the like that someone leaving might have to give.
Will probably have food stuff or miscellaneous to give 8/25. LMK if you want me to send you a note with what we have.

robertk2012

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Villages, Westin Kanapalli
Arriving Waikiki 8/14 - happy to take any beach amenities or the like that someone leaving might have to give.
Will probably have food stuff or miscellaneous to give 8/25. LMK if you want me to send you a note with what we have.
We arrive in Waikiki 8/27. Please let me know what you have.

robertk2012

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Villages, Westin Kanapalli
Arriving in Oahu 8/27 and Maui 9/3. Leaving 9/10 if anyone is arriving around the same time.

Kdjk5467

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi, all. Looking for a boogie board or anything floaty like that. Im at Waiohai Beach club right now but only for two days and hoping to avoid having to buy one. Will pass on to another.

4ToesNSand

Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

We will be in Poipu on 9/2 for 2 weeks and then in the Princeville area from 8/19 to 8/26th. I know this is a long shot but we would love to be able to utilize a couple of beach chairs and an umbrella if anyone has an extra or is having to leave them behind.

I wish we had known about this thread before because we've purchased chairs and have given them away in the past. We often have leftover food and enjoy looking for a worthy family who is just checking in. Other travelers have shared bottles of wine with us. Either way, it's fun to be the recipient but it is very satisfying to pay it forward as well.

Travel safe and enjoy!

pharmacistking

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Bella
SDO
The Grandview Las Vegas
MVC Grand Chateau
Checking in at Kohala suites on the 18th. Anyone in Waikoloa leaving stuff behind let me know. :) We will spread the aloha :)

Ianneyan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and Vistana
Aloha! My fam of 4 are here in Ka’anapali, Maui for the next 8 days, departing 8/28. If you are departing in the next week and would like to spread the aloha let me know. Mahalo!

Last edited:

SHG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Riviera Beach and Spa, Dana Point
HGVC Flamingo
HGVC on Blvd
Hyatt Beach House
Hmm, seems like most people are arriving looking to pick up leftovers? There has to be some people out there who are leaving leftovers??

Here is my agenda. Arriving at:
  1. Oahu, Hilton Hawaiian Village on 10/2
  2. Big Island, Hilton Kings Land on 10/9
  3. Maui, Hyatt Kaanapali on 10/16

Ianneyan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and Vistana
I will be leaving the Westin Ka’anapali (south) on 9/28. We have 2 boogie boards for children, 4 pool noodles, a lounge floatie, and we may have some food or drinks. I‘d be happy to leave these with a fellow Tugger!

pharmacistking

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Bella
SDO
The Grandview Las Vegas
MVC Grand Chateau
We are leaving Westin Nanea on the 3rd. We have pool noodles , body boards a float some sand toys and most probably some adult beverages. Would love to share the aloha with fellow tuggers

kckaren21

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are coming to Maui on Sunday 10/10, at Maui Banyan in Kihei, if anyone has stuff to pass on it will be appreciated!

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
We are arriving on Maui on Saturday, 10/16 and will be at the Hyatt. If anyone has items available to pass on, we would be interested. Thank you!

SHG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Flamingo
HGVC on Blvd
Hyatt Beach House
We are arriving on Maui on Saturday, 10/16 and will be at the Hyatt. If anyone has items available to pass on, we would be interested. Thank you!
We arrived at Hyatt Residence Club on 16th also..!!! Our first visit here. Amazed at the beauty of the place

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
We arrived at Hyatt Residence Club on 16th also..!!! Our first visit here. Amazed at the beauty of the place
We have been here twice on promo stays, but never with our points. I am just hanging out on the lanai with a book. There isn’t any reason to go anywhere else. Unless someone has an umbrella or chairs to pass on!

Goldi

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are staying at The Bay Club at Waikoloa on Big Island. We have 2 lawn chairs to give away the evening of Thursday, Oct 28th.

Last edited:

SHG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Flamingo
HGVC on Blvd
Hyatt Beach House
We are at Hyatt Residence in Kaanapali. We will have 1 or 2 umbrellas to give away on Sat 10/23.

TwilightHours

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
None
I'll be on Maui, in the Kihei area. Arriving on 11/25 and Departing on 12/5. I'm happy to take any extra items from people and pass along what I have when I'm done.

Thanks

pacman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving in Waikoloa on Nov 13 for 2 weeks. Beach chairs and/or umbrella would be much appreciated!

DianeG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pacman, we’ll be arriving on Nov 27th for the next month (also Waikoloa), please contact me if you have any gear to pass along when you leave. I can arrange to receive the drop-off at your convenience, and pass along when we leave in January.

The rest of the family arrives on Dec. 11th, so would gladly and appreciatively pick up beach gear anywhere in the Kailua-Kona / Kohala area. Thanks!

pacman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pacman, we’ll be arriving on Nov 27th for the next month (also Waikoloa), please contact me if you have any gear to pass along when you leave. I can arrange to receive the drop-off at your convenience, and pass along when we leave in January.

The rest of the family arrives on Dec. 11th, so would gladly and appreciatively pick up beach gear anywhere in the Kailua-Kona / Kohala area. Thanks!

Hey Diane.
I ended up renting chairs from snorkel Bob's, but did buy a nice Tommy Bahama umbrella at Costco. We fly out on the 27th. When does your flight arrive?
Gary

DianeG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not ‘til late in the evening, on the Westjet flight from Vancouver. The umbrella would be very, very welcome, thank you! The Front Desk at Paniolo Greens (Waikoloa Village) would hold it for my arrival, if you put my name on it:
“D Gauvin” & “arriving Nov 27.”
I will have two chairs, to pass along with it come Jan. 22. Could easily drop them off in the Waikoloa area as well.

pacman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not ‘til late in the evening, on the Westjet flight from Vancouver. The umbrella would be very, very welcome, thank you! The Front Desk at Paniolo Greens (Waikoloa Village) would hold it for my arrival, if you put my name on it:
“D Gauvin” & “arriving Nov 27.”
I will have two chairs, to pass along with it come Jan. 22. Could easily drop them off in the Waikoloa area as well.
Diane

I will try and get up to Paniolo Greens on the 27th, same day we fly out.
Gary

DianeG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Gary, I’m not sure why the guy you spoke with at PG refused to take the umbrella… thanks for trying though.

if you’re in the Waikoloa / Kona area, I have a brand new 60qt wheeled Igloo cooler that needs to be rehomed. Paid $40 for it on Amazon. I also have two extra very nice low-rise beach chairs, also from Amazon. Can deliver.
Link to cooler: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VQ9PU2/

The rest of the family cancelled their trip and we don’t need these anymore. Available from now until January 22nd (We’re currently at Paniolo Greens.) Send me a PM, if interested.

cindyc

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC - Kohala Suites, HGVC - Boulevard, HGV - Sedona Summit (deeded weeks), Sheraton Desert Oasis
Heading to Maui on Saturday! We are staying at Kahana Falls. If you have any beach in food goodies you need to what to pass along, let me know.

With gratitude,
Cindy

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk