• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Quimby4, we're in the Molokai Bldg, too. I sent you a PM. Sugarcubesea, we can "hold" them for you. They're just good fun to goof around with.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Quimby4, we're in the Molokai Bldg, too. I sent you a PM. Sugarcubesea, we can "hold" them for you. They're just good fun to goof around with.

Just sent you a PM with my cell thanks

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi, we are at Maui Marriott with 7 boogie boards that were left for us. We only need 4 so can pass on 3 to u ifcneeded

Hi, we were traveling all day yesterday and our flight was delayed. I would love to get any extras boogie boards. Thank you so much

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi, we were traveling all day yesterday and our flight was delayed. I would love to get any extras boogie boards. Thank you so much

Big Thank You, Pam Mo and I just chatted and we are going to connect up to get the boogie boards. I just love TUG

Quimby4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV II
Riviera Beach Spa Resort (deed back 2018)
Big Thank You, Pam Mo and I just chatted and we are going to connect up to get the boogie boards. I just love TUG

Great! I'll have a couple more for Pam on Wed nite:cheer:

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Great! I'll have a couple more for Pam on Wed nite:cheer:

Quimby4, thanks for giving those original 3 to Pam as she was kind enough to give us those 3 and we are having a blast with them...

beachlynn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Westin Kaanapali Resort North 8/26-9/2

We will be at the Westin Villas from 8/26-9/2 and Maui Banyan from 9/2-9/6. We would love any chairs, umbrellas or beverages that you can't take home. We will be happy to pay it forward. The last time we were there we were able to meet some cool people at the pool and left our wine with them. It made us happy to pass a little happiness to someone lucky enough to be staying.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi, we leave on 8/25... If anyone gets in early on the 25th, I'm happy to pass on the boogie boards I got...thanks

We will be at the Westin Villas from 8/26-9/2 and Maui Banyan from 9/2-9/6. We would love any chairs, umbrellas or beverages that you can't take home. We will be happy to pay it forward. The last time we were there we were able to meet some cool people at the pool and left our wine with them. It made us happy to pass a little happiness to someone lucky enough to be staying.

gcoleman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club
Marriott Boston Customs House
Arriving at Ko Olina starting 10-September-2016

Aloha!

We've split our unit into 2, and are staying at Ko Olina for two weeks this year! So excited, can't hardly wait!

We'd be glad to pick up anything you might leave behind, and pass on what we don't use.

Mahalo!

Gary and Marilyn Coleman

wilma

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge, Hanalei Bay Resort, Sweetbriar Lake tahoe, Marriott Canyon Villas, Hyatt High Sierra, Point at Poipu
Maui--Hyatt Kaanapali and Westin Maui Sept 10-21.

We will check in to the Hyatt Kaanapali on Sept 10 and would appreciate any chairs, umbrellas, or boogie boards that people may want to pass along. Thanks!

DianeG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Beach gear in Kailua-Kona/Waikoloa

Big Island question:
Two winters ago, I picked up some beach gear and a cooler from a second-hand seller at the Ali'i Gardens Marketplace in Kailua-Kona (the one out towards Magic Sands Beach). This guy bought and sold beach and water gear. Does anyone know if this seller is still active at the market?

We'll be checking into our TS at the Paniolo Greens resort in Waikoloa Village on January 12th, and would be very happy picking up extra beach gear for our extended stay. We'd be able to pick up anywhere from the Kailua-Kona/Waikoloa/Mauna Lani areas and will probably still be scrounging gear for incoming visitors for the first week or so. (We can also arrange for a safe drop-off point, if the gear you have is available a little earlier than Jan. 12th.)

I'll have gear to hand out towards the end of March - so please contact me, if either you have gear to pass along in January or if you'll be looking for gear at the end of March.

Many thanks! :)

Bill4728

Reaction score
Aloha!

We've split our unit into 2, and are staying at Ko Olina for two weeks this year! So excited, can't hardly wait!

We'd be glad to pick up anything you might leave behind, and pass on what we don't use.

Mahalo!

Gary and Marilyn Coleman

We will be at Ko Olina in early November (Nov 8th) If anyone has anything that they will be leaving behind we'd be happy to use them and leave them for the next TUGGER

Bill & Gail Bunker

AbelowDS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow tuggers. Will be at:
  • Ko Olina 12/4 - 12/11, and
  • Marriott Maui Ocean Club 12/11 - 12/18

Thanks!!

happymum

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi all. We will be at Marriott Kauai beginning Dec. 11th and would appreciate any "leftovers". Thanks!

The Haileys

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Sheraton Flex Sheraton Vistana Villages - Bella EY
Beach gear in Kailua-Kona/Waikoloa

Big Island question:
Two winters ago, I picked up some beach gear and a cooler from a second-hand seller at the Ali'i Gardens Marketplace in Kailua-Kona (the one out towards Magic Sands Beach). This guy bought and sold beach and water gear. Does anyone know if this seller is still active at the market?

We'll be checking into our TS at the Paniolo Greens resort in Waikoloa Village on January 12th, and would be very happy picking up extra beach gear for our extended stay. We'd be able to pick up anywhere from the Kailua-Kona/Waikoloa/Mauna Lani areas and will probably still be scrounging gear for incoming visitors for the first week or so. (We can also arrange for a safe drop-off point, if the gear you have is available a little earlier than Jan. 12th.)

I'll have gear to hand out towards the end of March - so please contact me, if either you have gear to pass along in January or if you'll be looking for gear at the end of March.

Many thanks! :)

We'll be checking into the Marriott at Waikoloa Beach on March 21st. Does that fit with your schedule to take your leftovers?

Thanks!

alohakevin

unconfirmed
Reaction score
We will be on Maui from 1/25 to 2/08. Wkorv Any beach supplies not needed would be happy to use and pass on.

Thanks

Kildahl

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are at WPORV for the next few weeks and would appreciate a cooler, an umbrella and/or beach chairs. Mahalo!

Last edited:

ldodd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Maui Ocean Club
We'll be at Marriott Ocean Club Napili Tower starting Sat 2/11/17. We'd be happy to receive any food or beverages and will pass on what we don't use.

Mahalo!

ginah777

TUG Member
Reaction score
What a fabulous idea! We will be at the HGVC Kohala Suites from 8/13-8/20/17. It will be my dad's 96th birthday. We will have lots of family and friends around. I don't know what we will need because we have never been there (ice chest? BBQ spices?). So, anything you want to pass on to us would be greatly appreciated. I will pass it on as well if anyone would like it. Thank you!

OKPACIFIC

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be at The Westin Kaanapali North from Jan 21 until Feb 10 2017. If any tug folks at the resort want to drop of any left over groceries or beach chairs/umbrellas we will be glad to take them and pass them on

Last edited:

Kildahl

TUG Member
Reaction score
We remain at WPORV through 02/11 and would appreciate a cooler, an umbrella and/or beach chairs. Mahalo!

capjak

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC BC & SSR, Marriott GV+MVC Pts, WKORV & SVV, HGVC Flamingo
We will be at The Westin Kaanapali North starting Saturday Jan 28 until Feb 11 2017. Would love to be able to use and pass on beach chairs/umbrellas etc..
thanks

jkbrand

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will be staying in Kona, HI Feb 23 through Mar 5. Any items typically used on vacation are appreciated and will be made available to anyone coming after our stay. What a great idea!! We always disliked leaving coolers, chairs, and other sundries in our unit....

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
We'll be at MOC on Maui from Jan 27 to Feb 4th and then at Waiohai on Kauai from Feb 4-10.

Would love any hand-me-downs on arrival (at either) and would love to pass-on when we leave.

PM me.