• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Survivor Finale

Sunny4me

TUG Member
Reaction score
Survivor Finale (Spoiler)

Does anyone know when the Sunday night 3 hour Survivor Finale is?

Just curious...

edited to add spoiler to title...I wish the poster had started a new thread with spoiler in the title though before we all read it below...

Last edited:

RichM

TUG Member
Reaction score
Per http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor:_Cook_Islands it will be on December 17, 2006. However, there are 7 left. After the 12/7 episode there would be 6. After the 12/14 episode there would be 5. Usually the finale is the weekend after the final four is determined. Perhaps we're in for another double-elimination within the next two episodes?

vlariano

TUG Member
Reaction score
"Perhaps we're in for another double-elimination within the next two episodes?"

That would be fun -- I love those surprises that change the game.

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Please, please, please let it be true and have both Adam and Pavarti go the same night!!!! :clap:

JanT

TUG Member
Reaction score
And I'll add my Amen to that, too!!! :D I'm not sure why Parvati (it sounds like everyone calls her "Poverty") is even still around! That girl is so annoying! I thought it was funny in the beginning when she thought she was going to "sex appeal" her way to the end. She tried flirting, etc. but no one responded. Too funny!

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
JanT said:
And I'll add my Amen to that, too!!! :D I'm not sure why Parvati (it sounds like everyone calls her "Poverty") is even still around! That girl is so annoying! I thought it was funny in the beginning when she thought she was going to "sex appeal" her way to the end. She tried flirting, etc. but no one responded. Too funny!

I saw a really funny write up of the last episode. Made poor Parvati look really stupid. :ignore:

Icarus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Luanne said:
I saw a really funny write up of the last episode. Made poor Parvati look really stupid. :ignore:

Yes, but she has a lovely smile. :eek:

Her caption says "boxer". I just can't imagine that.

From her Bio on the CBS/Survivor web site:

Parvati Shallow grew up the eldest of three siblings on a commune in Vero Beach, Florida. She and her family moved to Atlanta when she was 11 years old. Having studied martial arts since her youth, she currently works as a female boxer and cocktail waitress. She previously worked as a model, bartender and in public relations.

Digging a little deeper, sounds like it was some sort of model/boxing thing.

-David

Last edited:

Blue Skies

TUG Member
Reaction score
Parvati actually has done alright in the physical challenges. She is in good physical shape, perhaps due to "boxing"?

Her "flirting" strategy was very annoying. I wish young, attractive women would realize that they have more to offer than just being a dumb "playboy bunny" type. I guess this is easier than actually having to use their brain. :(

Icarus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Blue Skies said:
Parvati actually has done alright in the physical challenges. She is in good physical shape, perhaps due to "boxing"?

I seem to recall that she did not do well in the last swimming competitions .. didn't she run out of steam?

-David

sstamm

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry-I have deleted what I wrote. It was not a fact- just something I heard. I don't even know if it is true. I won't do it again.
I can't edit the post that quoted me.

Last edited:

Blue Skies

TUG Member
Reaction score
sstamm said:
I have heard that there will be a 3 person final, instead of just 2 that the jury votes for. Apparently that is why they started adding people to the jury earlier than usual. It looks like a 3-way tie is possible!! (9 on jury, 3 finalists?) I'm not sure how they would handle that. :eek:

That would be an interesting twist!

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
Hmmm, nothing they do surprises me any more. It should be interesting last few weeks.

Icarus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Please don't post spoilers unless the thread title includes the word "Spoilers", so those of us that don't want to know about stuff like this won't read it accidentally.

Moderator .. please add (Spoilers) to the thread title. Maybe you can save somebody else.

-David

Blue Skies

TUG Member
Reaction score
Icarus said:
I seem to recall that she did not do well in the last swimming competitions .. didn't she run out of steam?

I remember her doing a really good job in one of the earlier challenges and that one involved swimming also. The reason I remember it, is because I was surprised at how well she did.