• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sunset Fisherman Scam

Tracy Page

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sunset Fisherman
Sent to my scammers after days of baiting them...MAGNUM REALTY

Let’s be very clear...

We are cancelling any and all communication with both of you. Where your mistake came in was telling us we had to pay a tax. We DO NOT OWN Mexican real estate. We do have a 100 year leasehold. Two very different things. You must have forgotten to attend that day in Scammers Class.

1) I contacted Citibanamex and Citibank. There is zero record of any escrow account in our name.
2) You never once asked for our SS numbers to set up an escrow account, something legally required in any real estate transaction in the US.
3) You did say just enough in an email to imply we could skip out paying our taxes. Jail maybe?
4) You list addresses that are not actual businesses. Magnum Realty uses an address that is an actual PO BOX in downtown Sacramento. I’m sure that the wealthy man that you say you represent would use a company that has to make a postal run to get its junk mail.
5) Escrow Guy? Your address is a brand new office building that again, has no record of your company at all. You do have a nice new gym to use in your non-existent office space. You should check it out.
6) Here is what I have done for you:

Here is is some reading material for the next time you get bored.
https://tugbbs.com/forums/index.php?threads/magnum-realty-group-in-sacramento-legit.270654/

I have called and reported both of you to the PROFECO, the FTC, the BBB, Citibanamex and the USPS to report the PO box number.

You two should meet up for drinks and decide if this is worth going to jail for. Find a better job! Reach your potential. By choosing us as your target? You made a huge mistake. We saw through the scam a few weeks ago and needed a paper trail. Mr. P is a retired international banker. We know people. You should have chosen your victims better. You will be sunk by the time we are done with you. Better enjoy McDonalds while you can, federal prisons do not sale French fries.
For the foreseeable future, I would suggest that you get a real job, go to church and beg for forgiveness. Every door knock or call could be your last free one. Scammers like you prey on innocent people who see the best in everyone. You take money that people have worked hard to earn and spend on frivolous things. Somehow you justify what you are doing as okay...it’s not.

Confucius say...
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.”

Shame on you.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Very interesting and creative, I must admit. But there is very little chance this will stop them. They'll just move on to one of the thousands of other Mexican timeshare owners who naively believe their TS has real resale value.