• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Summer Bay 3br Lockoff, Floats 1-51

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
For the cost of transferring this you can have my 3br lockoff at Summer Bay Resort Orlando. The 2br side sleeps 8 with a queen, two doubles and a queen sleeper sofa. The 1br side sleeps 4 for a total of 12.

This is a floating unit, floating week, 1-51, I have easily booked July 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks.

By using DAE as an exchange company I can get four weeks vacation by splitting this into a 2br and a full 1br and depositing it when they run a special.

This is an annual ownership and for recording purposes it is deeded as week 29, unit 208-103.

My fees for 2016 were $894.05 up $2.90 from last year. If you want this year's use I will need to be re-imbursed for those fees. If you want to start in 2017 it will just cost the transfer.

I would prefer to use Legal Timeshare Transfers, a trusted title transfer company here on TUG and they can handle the reimbursement for no additional charge.

If I can answer any other questions please click on my blue user name and send me an email.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
[I'm sorry, but links to outside Ads are not permitted in this forum, and it also seems to be different than your offer above.]

Last edited by a moderator:

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
[I'm sorry, but links to outside Ads are not permitted in this forum, and it also seems to be different than your offer above.]

It is a Craig's list ad for the same timeshare. On Craig's List I asked for $1500 including the weeks use and closing costs. So many peeps there question how it can be free but users here know that TSs are often free.

When did you stop allowing links to other ads for our timeshares, I've included them for years with no questions?

I do not see anything in the rules for this forum saying we can't link to another ad describing in detail what we are offering here.

Since the rules seem to have changed, if anyone wants to see my CL ad go to Orlando CL and search Summer Bay in real estate and the ad that says "Buy my timeshare cheap" is my ad.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Last call for this year's use

I will be reserving my weeks and depositing them with DAE by the end of this week.

If anyone wants this to use this year, act now.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This year's use is no longer available. I split the unit and reserved both sides.

If anyone is interested in this I will hold off until the middle of August when the weeks get used, then can proceed with the transfer. The buyers only cost will be the cost of resort and title transfer fees, about $275 using LTT.