• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sticky - Official Wyndham Maintenance Fee Charts and Threads from previous years [LAST UPDATED 12/18/2023]

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, consolidated all the past years maintenance fee threads into a single sticky for easy reference!

The link to the file below contains a historical reference of HOA Maintenance Fees at Wyndham Vacation Club Resorts.

The file uses Google Docs and can be found here Click here - Wyndham HOA Maint. Fees - History

and here are the yearly discussion threads for Wyndham annual Maintenance fees.
2024 Maintenance Fee Thread (current)
2023 Maintenance Fee Thread (recent)
2022 Maintenance Fee Thread
2021 Maintenance Fee Thread
2020 Maintenance Fee Thread
2019 Maintenance Fee Thread
2018 Maintenance Fee Thread
2017 Maintenance Fee Thread

Last edited by a moderator:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
note if anyone has links to 2016 and earlier, post them up and ill add them to the top post.

davidmad1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hilton Grand Parc Soleil
Garza Blanca Puerto Vallarta
Can someone explain this document to me? Why the HUGE variance? I see one row has for example a $7.11 maintenance while another row has $981.11
Is this indicating that one of the units only has an annual maintenance fee of just over 7 dollars? I'm sure I'm not reading this right.

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain this document to me? Why the HUGE variance? I see one row has for example a $7.11 maintenance while another row has $981.11
Is this indicating that one of the units only has an annual maintenance fee of just over 7 dollars? I'm sure I'm not reading this right.
Some resorts are "fixed week"; $981.11 is the maintenance fee for the week.

Some resorts are Undivided Interest (UDI) points; $7.11 is the maintenance fee per 1000/points owned for that development. A week in a 154,000 points 2-bedroom, for example, would be $7.11 times 154 equals $1094.94 plus the program fee..

davidmad1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hilton Grand Parc Soleil
Garza Blanca Puerto Vallarta

Some resorts are Undivided Interest (UDI) points; $7.11 is the maintenance fee per 1000/points owned for that development. A week in a 154,000 points 2-bedroom, for example, would be $7.11 times 154 equals $1094.94 plus the program fee..
Thanks @CO skier

DTKENT1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Shore Crest x2
The Links x2
Grandview vegas x2
Williamsburg plantation x1
Seawatch Plantation 329k

quick question for you as I am looking to become a deeded points owner. when you combine the contracts of points you still pay both program fees or would 1 drop off?

thank you

markb53

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
Panama City Beach
Worldmark
quick question for you as I am looking to become a deeded points owner. when you combine the contracts of points you still pay both program fees or would 1 drop off?

thank you

The program fee is based on the number of points in the account. So if you have 2 or more Contracts in the account then The points would be added up to come up with the total program fee.

Edited to add: The program fee cost is slightly different based on whether it purchased from Wyndham or on the resale market.
Purchased from Wyndham: $.66/k with a $185.00 min.
Resale: $.64/k with a $165.00 min

DTKENT1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Shore Crest x2
The Links x2
Grandview vegas x2
Williamsburg plantation x1
Seawatch Plantation 329k
The program fee is based on the number of points in the account. So if you have 2 or more Contracts in the account then The points would be added up to come up with the total program fee.

Edited to add: The program fee cost is slightly different based on whether it purchased from Wyndham or on the resale market.
excellent answer! Thank you

lotus921v

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham South Shore, Wyndham Bali Hai, Wyndham Shearwater, Worldmark, Regal Vistas at Massanutten, Marriott Grand Chateau
Is there a chart somewhere for out of country (mexico for example) MF?

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Looks like Pagosa Springs, Peregrine, is going to be $9.37 for 2023 + program fees. That is ridiculously high.

Last edited:

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
Is there a chart somewhere for out of country (mexico for example) MF?

This chart is reliant upon us owners reporting the maintenance fees for each resort here. If it's not listed (such as the Margaritaville) ones, it means that no one has added it to the spreadsheet. When you say Mexico I am assuming you mean El Cid? Those are affiliates, and no one has posted here much about those.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
I noticed that Angelfire in NM is not on the list, nor is Grand Palms in Surfside, SC. I only own floating weeks and am curious what Wyndham is doing for points on those floaters. Buying a few of those (I won't do this) might give a person an "in" for status with a small purchase. The fees are $1020 per year on the 3 bedroom. IF they are giving even 300,000 points for the 3 bedroom, it wouldn't take many to get status. Just a thought. Maybe I should look at the point chart to glean that information.

I just looked and no such thing as a points chart for that one. That's odd. Are they not converting any of these?

Last edited:

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Angel Fire’s points chart is on the resort page, but not Grand Palms.

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
When the change to the new web platform happened a couple years back, we lost floorplans and points chart for many of the resorts. you would think they would have fixed that by now, but inexplicably they have not.

Last edited:

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Angel Fire’s points chart is on the resort page, but not Grand Palms.
Yes, we own Angel Fire. We also own floating weeks in 3 bedrooms at Grand Palms and thought there would be a chart for that one. We wouldn't convert them to Wyndham (nor would they allow us to do that), but I kind of hope that for reselling the Grand Palms that perhaps that was something I could use to sell them. Thinking ahead all of the time.

lotus921v

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham South Shore, Wyndham Bali Hai, Wyndham Shearwater, Worldmark, Regal Vistas at Massanutten, Marriott Grand Chateau
I’m looking at purchasing a Wyndham timeshare where the owner has weeks that she transfers to RCI. She bought before it was owned by Wyndham and she gets about 101k RCI points to transfer.
I’m currently on hold with Wyndham with an expected 30 minute plus hold wait. Are they working on converting all of these timeshares to Wyndham points?

If I have to pay $249 every time I book it kind of takes the incentive out of it. I don’t plan on using the home resort. I just like it for the lower maintenance fees.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Out of curiosity, what was it for 2022?
I wish I knew. I used to be able to look it up on Wyndham, but they have taken away the ability to see each contract and fees for each.

Had I known, I would have checked all of my MF's. When you think you can check anytime, because you have always been able to do that, you don't write it down.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Out of curiosity, what was it for 2022?
It depends on what area you own. I know that our Master's Place is $9.72/1,000 with the program fee, and Peregrine is $9.52/ 1,000.

I found my 2022 MF statement for Wyndham as I cleaned out my files today. Now I don't have to rely on the website for 2022. I hope we get them for 2023.

philemer

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Schooner; Dikhololo, S.A.; Club Wyndham; Worldmark.

Is the Program Fee max, for resales, going up in 2023?

markb53

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
Panama City Beach
Worldmark
Is the Program Fee max, for resales, going up in 2023?

The program fee for resale for 2023 is $.68 per 1000 points with $175.00 minimum. So if you own less than 258k points you will pay the minimum program. There is no maximum program fee.

philemer

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The program fee for resale for 2023 is $.68 per 1000 points with $175.00 minimum. So if you own less than 258k points you will pay the minimum program. There is no maximum program fee.
Thanks.

KevinCol

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Paniolo Greens; Worldmark
Trying to wrap my head around the delta of CWA vs WM. Correct me if I am wrong.
Program Fees: Fees CWA charges to just run the platform. Thus if you had 1M CWA points, your annual program fee would be $680 if you are without Plus Partners or is the minimum and maximum $175/year?
Maintenance Fees: Based on the "home resort" that you have bought the points from and are raised based off the BOD for that specific "home resort". When I look at the Google Sheet that is posted in sticky thread for HOA, I see that some rows are filled in and have a $N.NN amount. I was looking at Wyndham Vacation Resorts Panama City Beach for 1M points resale and they are saying that maintenance fees are $5,700 year. The XL shows $5.39 which I am assuming is $5.39 per 1000, which would be $5,390. How would they be showing $5.70 and the Google sheet for 2004 is showing $5.39 or is it different for each contract?

Thus, if you never really intend on staying at the "home resort" your best strategy is to get points from resale at home resorts that have the lowest maintenance fees. It also seems that outside of self-reporting on TUG, there is no definitive list of maintenance fees for each CWA resort vs. WM has one published maintenance fee list based on point ranges.

Last edited:

philemer

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Thus, if you never really intend on staying at the "home resort" your best strategy is to get points from resale at home resorts that have the lowest maintenance fees. It also seems that outside of self-reporting on TUG, there is no definitive list of maintenance fees for each CWA resort vs. WM has one published maintenance fee list based on point ranges.
Which is what a lot of us do. I'll probably never stay at my home resorts.

KevinCol

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Paniolo Greens; Worldmark
the home resort
Which is what a lot of us do. I'll probably never stay at my home resorts.
on EBay there are CWA points for resale and others CW resales with a home resort. Outside that there seems to be a set CWA maintenance fee which could be cheaper or more expensive than a home resorts maintenances fees, is there any other advantage outside of the home resort being able to book 13 months vs 10 months?