TUG Review Crew: Veteran
- Jun 6, 2005
- Reaction score
We started in August, got the last piece of paperwork in the mail to DRI on/about Dec. 28th. Initially they couldn't even find our deeds. I had to send them copies of what we had. Glad we kept everything and had it were we could find it easily. For deeded weeks it's a long, slow process.Our saga continues with little action:
For us, this is the final piece in settling our late mother's estate. Just providing an update so others know that, while it seems to be a very long process, it seems to still be in effect. I will update again once we receive documents.
- We sent our first email on January 5th, 2016, requesting deed-back for property at Ridgewood Townhouses Phase II and received the ticket number.
- After no follow-up, I called on January 21, 2016, and Debbie helped me get the ticket assigned a "high priority."
- Again, silence. Called 02/09/2016. Debbie said it was assigned on 01/26/2016, and should have a decision made within two weeks of that date.
- Called again on 2/18, and she said the docs had been prepared & sent to the title company, and that we should receive paperwork in another 3 weeks.
- Called again on 03/20 & 03/21 and left messages (calls not returned)
- Called again today, 03/22. Instead of Debbie, someone else answered (Charissa), saying the documents were sent to the title company yesterday. Once the title company does whatever they do, they will be sent FedEx to us.
For anyone searching: the contact number 877-497-7521, option 1 English & then 3 is direct for Loss mitigation.