• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Staying at Orange Lake this summer...

Mongoose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinion Pointe, HGVC The Bay Club, HGVC Elara, Worldmark
How is the West Village? My wife and I are looking for a nice week long stay. I currently am booked at West Village and am really interested in a clean, quality room that won't be loud. I haven't been to Orange lake in 10 years. Which village is my best choice. Not necessary interested in River Island. Thanks

tony_i

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, WM, Elara
How is the West Village? My wife and I are looking for a nice week long stay. I currently am booked at West Village and am really interested in a clean, quality room that won't be loud. I haven't been to Orange lake in 10 years. Which village is my best choice. Not necessary interested in River Island. Thanks

I personally like west village 2b the best, specially the ones on the golf course that are little villages. They have their own driveway for easy parking and unloading, and easier if you plan on going out of the resort a lot (For theme parks and restaurants). That driveway and quiet of the areas make these my favorites.

I like the pool on the north village, but I have not stayed there, but they are like 5 story buildings.

If I was not going out to the parks and I have the whole family, river island does it for easy access to the pool and amenities there.

The studios and 1b on west village are located on the main building where check in is. These are nothing special, but I have had to used them when there is nothing availabile, and last minute. The is a view of the lake from a windows, no balcony. They were pretty quiet, no issue with noice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bmatrose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV Elite
I personally like west village 2b the best, specially the ones on the golf course that are little villages. They have their own driveway for easy parking and unloading, and easier if you plan on going out of the resort a lot (For theme parks and restaurants). That driveway and quiet of the areas make these my favorites.

I like the pool on the north village, but I have not stayed there, but they are like 5 story buildings.

If I was not going out to the parks and I have the whole family, river island does it for easy access to the pool and amenities there.

The studios and 1b on west village are located on the main building where check in is. These are nothing special, but I have had to used them when there is nothing availabile, and last minute. The is a view of the lake from a windows, no balcony. They were pretty quiet, no issue with noice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North Village has single story villas along with some multi floor buildings. Stayed in a nice 3 bedroom 1 story building on the golf course a few years ago, nice and quiet

BusterBluth

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Holiday Inn Club Vacations
North is really nice. Except, when we were there a couple years back, construction was going on at the Flamingo Crossings area. I'm guessing between that development and the new huge resort across the street (Jimmy Buffet?) on 192 that this area is going to be heavily developed over the next few years.