• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Star Island Resort 4 Sale will seriously consider any offer

gsjr77

Reaction score
After a long talk with the family we've decided against owning Timeshares and would like to offer it to someone who will use it
Its a 3Bed at Star Island week 32 every year.
If anyone is interested, please msg me with an offer.

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
What building and is it a lockoff? What day of the week is checkin?

TIA

gsjr77

Reaction score
Not sure which building, but it is a lockoff and saturday checkin

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you know the unit number - it should be on the deed or MF invoice.

TIA

lizfox

TUG Member
Reaction score
What is the absolute lowest amount you are willing to accept for this timeshare if I pay all closing fees and the resort transfer fee?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
The OP hasn't visited TUG since Dec. 4th, so you best bet is to send them an email.

gsjr77

Reaction score
Still available

Just wanted to let you all know this unit is still available.

jdcwestlake

Reaction score
The OP hasn't visited TUG since Dec. 4th, so you best bet is to send them an email.

What is the history of the remarks "That you could get scammed buying a timeshare from Starwood." I wan to know as I'm considering buying a week in Avon Co for skiing and it looks like a nice deal.

Joe

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
What is the history of the remarks "That you could get scammed buying a timeshare from Starwood." I wan to know as I'm considering buying a week in Avon Co for skiing and it looks like a nice deal.

Joe

Buying a resale on eBay of a Sheraton is probably not a bad deal. Denise shared a link about a resort that has apparently never opened, even though owners bought on faith that Starwood would indeed develop the property.

There is another project on Maui that was started by Starwood and just sits there, right along the ocean on prime real estate. I hope Starwood actually bids it, if people have purchased. :rolleyes:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)

Joe

Hi Joe - My signature line is a link to the story - just click on it.

I hope you aren't considering buying from the developer. You will pay 50-90% more, if you do. For lots of info. about Starwood, come on over to the TUG Starwood Forum and start with the FAQ at the top of the page.