• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Star Island - Kissimmee, FL - Week 1 - Free

adambakkam

Reaction score
Week 1 Star Island Resort and Club located in Kissimmee, FL - a 5 star eesort. I have Interval International as the exchange company. It is 3 bed/2 bath/full kitchen/kitchennette unit. It is also a lock-out, so you could get two week-long vacations every year out of this unit.

Dues are paid up to date, and are already paid for 2012. No payments needed until January 2013. Annual maintenance and taxes is 895. I will take care of all closing costs to make it easy for you.

Check out Star Island's Website at www.star-island.com. It is a wonderful place with lots of activities and self sufficient. I have a permanent commitment for my 3 week vacation i get at work and will not be able to use the time for travel anymore.

Please contact me for more details.

Last edited:

maddog497

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the following questions as I am new to the TS scene.

You stated this is for week 1. That would indicate that the time for 2012 has already been used? Just confirming or was it was deposited?

You also state that "you" have II as the exchange company? Did you mean that this resort is part of II?

How is this resort for exchanges? Again, I'm new to this but have the idea that some are better for exchanges than others.

Any answers or clarification would be an asset, so thanks in advance.

Jim

adambakkam

Reaction score
Hi..Thanks for the query. I have not used the week for this year. Star Island is a Wyndham property and it is part of Interval International. I have not deposited it either as I did not find time. I believe it can be retrospectively deposited and used. Hope this answers your questions.

Thanks.