• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

SpaceX's Starship Can Lift a Lot More Than We Thought

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
Thanks for this posting, Richard. An amazing story. A forward-looking article that talks about a potential bright light in the future. It reminds me a bit of the feelings in the 60s and 70s during the Apollo project and lunar landings. Such a nice change from all the inner gloom many of us are feeling while facing down this pandemic. And thanks to Elon Musk for his genius and his perseverance. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I personally do not like private own space companies. All you need is a person who thinks that they are Hilter who wants to rule the world.

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
An interesting comment, Pedro. Something perhaps to think about and maybe how to prevent that from happening, without necessarily stifling free enterprise in space endeavours and exploration.

I am not overly concerned about Elon Musk, but beyond that comment I must bite my tongue. :censored:

Brett

Reaction score
An interesting comment, Pedro. Something perhaps to think about and maybe how to prevent that from happening, without necessarily stifling free enterprise in space endeavours and exploration.

I am not overly concerned about Elon Musk, but beyond that comment I must bite my tongue. :censored:

OK
some people who work for a government run space agency think the private space companies are doing a good job :censored:

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
OK
some people who work for a government run space agency think the private space companies are doing a good job :censored:

Not sure why you quoted me, since I am not fully understanding your point, other than to agree with your comment. If you were assuming my self-censorship was in reference to a potential comment as to which of a public space agency or private space companies could do a better job, then you guessed wrong!!! :oops:

Brett

Reaction score
Not sure why you quoted me, since I am not fully understanding your point, other than to agree with your comment. If you were assuming my self-censorship was in reference to a potential comment as to which of a public space agency or private space companies could do a better job, then you guessed wrong!!! :oops:

OK
my wife works for a government run space agency .................... aka NASA ;)

Maple_Leaf

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Dunes
Hapimag
I personally do not like private own space companies. All you need is a person who thinks that they are Hilter who wants to rule the world.
Pedro, you mean like this guy?

plpgma

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Palm-Aire
The same thing can be said about aircraft manufacturers -- what's stopping them from building a secret arsenal of bombers and fighter aircraft in preparation for a privately funded coup? I guess the point I'm trying to make is that it's much more lucrative to work WITH the U.S. government than to conspire against it. Of course, it always comes down to trust -- so, as our former great leader Ronald Reagan once said: "Trust, but verify".

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)