• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Southwest Schedule

Blues

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I know they're currently booking through Nov 2. I need to plan a multi-hop itinerary ending Nov 4 or 5. Anyone know when they'll extend the schedule? I know that you used to be able to find it somewhere off the Customer Service tab at the bottom of the main page. But I can't find it any more. Anyone know? Or alternatively, when did they last extend the schedule (to Nov 2)?

Thanks,
Bob

Blues

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Yes, I see it now. I swear it wasn't there a few days ago. Either that, or I'm going blind :eek:

patti9600

TUG Member
Reaction score
february schedule

Hi. Can anyone estimate when the February flights will open for Winter break?
Thanks!
Patti

nightnurse613

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
So, this thread got me thinking about my EOM June trip out to the DC area (I usually fly in to BWI). Last September I flew for $260 R/T Phoenix to BWI - when I looked at Southwest the cheapest ONE WAY is $265 (that's starting out with a 14 day advance and going all the way into (at least) July!! Did I miss something or will there be NO discounts for this summer??!!:bawl:

Dori

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am so disappointed with SW. We have flown with them for the past ten years, and do the two-to-three hour drive from Toronto to Buffalo because we like them so much. Every year we fly to Las Vegas in May, and this year I have been watching since their schedule opened for decent fares. I finally booked last week, at $507 per person! This is almost $200 more than we paid last May. Plus...last year we were non-stop! Boo, Southwest! :mad:

Dori

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Still love SW. :D

Love not having to pay for luggage.

Love that I can book each leg separately.

Love that I can make changes without fees.

Love that if the price goes down I can get the credit to use on future flights.

Love, love, love their customer service reps for the rare times I have to call.

Love the friendliness (and usually humor) of their crews.

Love that their companion pass is good for the entire year (dh has been flying free for two years now).