• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Some important dietary information to share with you

L

laurac260

Did you know that just 5 cups of pure maple syrup a day provides 100% of the USDA requirement of calcium?

Did you also know that just 800 chocolate chips a day provides 100% of the USDA requirement for iron?

Just looking out for ya! :p

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Irish coffee contains all of the basic food groups - alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and cream. Add a bit of shaved chocolate and you have natures perfect food.

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Irish coffee contains all of the basic food groups - alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and cream. Add a bit of shaved chocolate and you have natures perfect food.

Other than the alcohol, chocolate has it all. How about those little chocolate liqueur bottles for another version of the perfect food?

scrapngen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, now I'm hungry AND thirsty!!! and none of this is in my house!! Woe is me...

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
Valentine's Day chocolates don't have any calories if they're a gift from a loved one. It's only the ones that you buy for yourself that you have to worry about. (You can get around this by making a new best friend in the candy shop, and letting him/her go through the register with your candy and your money.)

Elan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Let's not forget to point out that beer is fat and cholesterol free.

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
As if the above isn't enough, in ONLY 10 oz.of Lay's potato chips (10 servings/150 chips) you get 100% of USRDA of both potassium and vitamin C.

Jim

Patty

TUG Member
Reaction score
"ONLY 10 oz.of Lay's potato chips (10 servings/150 chips) you get 100% of USRDA of both potassium and vitamin C."

So how many bags should I eat a day instead of taking my six potassium pills each day for a total of 9,000mg? I hate those pills.

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Also, broken cookies contain zero calories, because the calories evaporated during the breakage process. Ask anyone!

Food that you walk to get (whether this is up an alp to a gelato shop or a quarter of a mile into town) also has zero calories and fat, because the walk zeroes them out.

;)

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
Let's not forget to point out that beer is fat and cholesterol free.
Amen!

As if the above isn't enough, in ONLY 10 oz.of Lay's potato chips (10 servings/150 chips) you get 100% of USRDA of both potassium and vitamin C.
Just think I got my daily potassium and vitamin C snacking on those chips while watch a movie last night. Awesome! :whoopie:

Kurt

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Eat healthy. Exercise daily. Manage stress. Die anyway.

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Eat healthy. Exercise daily. Manage stress. Die anyway.

Kinda what I though after the passing of Jack LaLanne. Nobody gets out alive.

Jim

dmharris

TUG Member
Reaction score

Jim

I always thought if you eat chips in a moving vehicle you burn off the calories because you're going so fast! Long highway trips are the best for this!

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Plus...won't eating potato chips count as one daily serving of vegetables? :D

Dori

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Kinda what I though after the passing of Jack LaLanne. Nobody gets out alive.

Jim
What!:eek: I didn't know he had died. It didn't get much publicity.