• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

SOLD - Gatlinburg Town Square Phase II - SUMMER FLOAT 2 bedroom lockoff. starts with 2025 usage

almost retired

TUG Member
Reaction score
Giving away this Gatlinburg Town Square Phase II timeshare which is managed by Exploria Resorts. Usage is every year and the next use will be 2025. Annual summer float, weeks 24-43. I currently Have 4th of July week booked, You can use this week or deposit it for great trading. The dates booked are June 28-July 5. I usually book 4th of July week every year.

The unit is a 2BR lock-off that splits into a 1 BR and a studio unit. The maintenance fees will be due by January 1st and the rate has not been set yet, but the current year is $874 so I would expect a small increase over that for next year. Usage and maintenance fees begin for the new owner with the 2025 week. I will handle the deed but new owner will need to pay for the recording fees and the $100 resort transfer fee, So total to new owner will only be $150. .

This ownership is very flexible since you can split the unit and stay 2 consecutive weeks, or get 2 individual deposits with RCI/II. You can even deposit one side with RCI and the other side with II. By locking off and depositing separately with RCI you get a total of 47 points to trade within their system. I normally book every year during 4th of July and if I don't use it, I then rent it. Bit I am told the trading power is amazing.

As for Exploria, this is there rules. So to get the 2025 usage the sooner the better to get this process started
If the transfer paperwork is received between November 1st and November 30th of the current year, the new owner(s) will be billed for the upcoming year’s maintenance fees.

If the transfer paperwork is received between December 1st of the current year and January 31st of the upcoming year, the new owner is REQUIRED to provide a cashier’s check or money order for the upcoming year’s maintenance fees.

If the transfer paperwork is received between February 1st and October 31st of the current year, the maintenance fees should/will have been paid by the existing owner(s) and they will retain usage.

Please email me at msyvonne85@aol.com

jp10558

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Seaworld
Wyndham Smoky Mountains
Foxrun Lake Lure
What is the lock off fee if any? Have you ever traded it in II? How do you book the next week?

almost retired

TUG Member
Reaction score
There is no fee. Just a split week if you spit it into a 3 day and 4 day reservation and I think that was around $50. I dont remember the exact fee but it was not that much. I have never traded it into II.

almost retired

TUG Member
Reaction score
I forgot to
What is the lock off fee if any? Have you ever traded it in II? How do you book the next week
There is no fee. Just a split week if you spit it into a 3 day and 4 day reservation and I think that was around $50. I don't remember the exact fee but it was not that much. I have never traded it into II. As for doing a II trade, you would just call up Exploria or II and they would set it up for you. You would have to book your 2026 week through Exploria first and then they will deposit it. As for II, I really like the resorts verses the RCI resorts. I am also a Marriott owner and prefer the Marriott resorts and they only use II.

almost retired

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is now sold, but I do still have the EOY winter week which you can book Christmas, New Years, Spring Break, Easter, Memorial Day weekend for all great weeks, or use them for trading into RCI or II.