Anyone stay there yet? I know its new, no reviews in the database. Looks so nice!! And the waterpark admission comes with the stay!
I cannot be more excited! Jackson (2) will love it!!
I have stayed here before on RCI exchange. Few surprises for you:
(1) Water park admission does not come with the stay. It is a hefty rate per person, please double check.
(2) If you do not buy the water park admission, then there is no swimming pool to use. OUtdoor pool entrance is through the indoor water park.
(3) Water park is just OK OK. It will be blast for 2 year old.
(4) Place is built very nice, it was brand new, but it is a dead place. We went during second week of July, 2010.
(5) Even though our stay was for 7 nights, we only used 3 nights (Friday to Monday), we tried our best to give away the other 4 nights, but no takers.