• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Snapfish PhotoBooks - can u start one today and save and finish tomorrow?

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Received the following offer from Snapfish

www.snapfish.com

Snapfish BOGO 8x11" Custom Cover Photo Book (expires 10/12/08)

New! Tell your story from cover to cover with the newest style in our book collection - the custom cover photo book.
Your photos and captions are printed directly on the front and back covers
Customize photo book pages with background, photos, and stories
Add your own title to the spine
Professionally-bound, high quality book looks great on any coffee table
As a special offer to introduce custom cover books, buy one 8" x 11" custom cover photo book by Oct. 12 and you'll get a second free! Enter coupon code BOOK108 at checkout when ordering your books.*

*Free book offer applies to mail-order 8" x 11" custom cover photo books only. Offer only applies to first 20 pages of the free book, and full price will be charged for each additional page. This offer is for mail-order only, and not valid for in-store pick-up.To get the second custom cover book free, it must be ordered with first book. Enter coupon code BOOK108 at checkout. Does not apply to shipping and handling or taxes. Offer may be used more than once, but may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Applies to U.S. customers only. Offer expires 10/12/2008.

Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved. Snapfish, 303 Second St, South Tower, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94107

My question is - has anyone made one of these?
And can u start it and then save it in progress.

I want to do one from a family reunion and I KNOW I don't know all the names of my cousins grandkids, etc. So want to start it and then do the captioning with my sisters' assistant.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
:hi: subscribing to instant notification :hi:

sstamm

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've used both Snapfish and Shutterfly to make photo books and thought they both turned out well and were of nice quality.

Obviously you have to register and have an account so you can upload photos. You save your progress on the photo book as you go along, so yes, you can work on it in several sessions. There is no way I could have put mine together in one session. Once you sign on to your account, it shows your your current projects.

Although the promotion looks like it is for a new style book they are offering, I would assume the basic process is the same.

The only other thing I would advise anyone is to check the amount of space you have for captioning, to see if it fits your particular need. I made a photo book for my neice of a trip we all took together. I liked it so much that I wanted to make one for my kids too, but I wanted to add more "storytelling" to our family's version. The original book I made (forget if it was Snapfish or Shutterfly) only allowed a limited number of characters for captioning- 1 or 2 lines. So I created a new book on the other service, which allowed more of a paragraph style, which suited that purpose better.

Good luck with your project!!

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks, I will get started tonight!