• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Show in the Gaylord Opryland

yan19454

Reaction score
There will be two shows in the Gaylord Opryland on the date I will be there. Any suggestion, Thanks.

12/30 Restless Heart, The Grascals, Craig Morgan, Jimmy Dickens, Bill Anderson
12/31 Jett Williams, Osborne Brothers, Mike Snider, Daryle Singletar

and there are also dinner

Holly Jolly Christmas with Pam Tillis.

I do not know which is worth the money.

By the way, any discount count code Dollywood current website price is $40.15

Last edited:

JLB

Banned
Reaction score
If you mean the Grand Ole Opry, as I've said several times my sister-in-law is the Operations Director. Do you want me to ask her?

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know the answer to this one. It's the first one with Restless Heart and the Grascals. Good variety on that show. 2nd show with Jett Williams is the illegitimate daugher of the late Hank Williams, She is fair, Mike Snyder is hilarious. Do the Pam Tillis show. She is great. I have a really good pic of Kelli with Pam.

I am so glad that JLB sister is with the Opry. I will use my tug connections when I get to go back.

Most of you know I am a country music fanatic so if anyone needs help about country music and or / shows let me know. I unfortunatly don't have any connections at the GOO but we know who does!!! shaggy

Neesie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Shagnut, have you ever heard of Kasey Chambers? She's from Australia and usually plays small venues when she comes to the U.S. But I expect we'll see her at the Grand Ole Opry someday. She played Austin City Limits a few years ago. I just love her! :)

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have heard her name but am not familiar with her music. I think there was a small writeup on her in Country Weekly, under newcomers. There is so much talent, esp in Nashville. I love going to the Nashville Palace on talent night. It blows me away. shaggy

JLB

Banned
Reaction score
Sister-in-law.

She is here now for early family Christmas.

About parking. Gaylord sold the big parking lot to Opry Mills. The GOO and Acuff Theater and the Ice Show really don't have any of their own. Plus, many park in the big lot to go to the Opryland Hotel.

So parking can be a problem. For the Rockettes the GOO has satellite lots and a shuttle.

lscott

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
You can't beat the Osborne Brothers in their prime but they are getting long in the tooth and heard Bobby Osborne had retired. The Grascals are hot now, very good and from our part of the country...Jamie Johnson played around Milan Indiana (his mother and myb husband worked for the same company), we saw them this summer and they put on a good show. If you like bluegrass music, they are really good.
Correction It is Sonny Osborne I heard had retired because of a bad shoulder but if they are still advertised as the Brothers, maybe he is back.

Last edited: