• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sheraton Vistana Resort - Cascades Assoc.

James1975NY

TUG Member
Reaction score
I understand that letters went out for the Cascades association explaining that these owners will be getting billed a special assessment for rehab....does anyone have the letter and does it explain what the fees are going to be and the timeframe that it needs to be paid? 1 time or over two years etc.?

Curious!

grgs

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, WLR, So Cal Beach Club
I understand that letters went out for the Cascades association explaining that these owners will be getting billed a special assessment for rehab....does anyone have the letter and does it explain what the fees are going to be and the timeframe that it needs to be paid? 1 time or over two years etc.?

Curious!

I haven't received anything yet, but once I do, I'll be happy to share.

Glorian

FCM4MILE

TUG Member
Reaction score
I received a letter from the association a week ago stating that the Cascades are being renovated. All it showed was a before and after picture and that we would receive a full package with all the details by the end of August. What a waste of letter and postage. They should have just sent the full package letter which I am waiting to receive.

Mikerp

Reaction score
It is now Sept and I still have not yet recived anything showing what im paying for..

Anyone have a clue?

Mikerp

Reaction score
Wow-2br renovation is more than twice that of a 1br.
That 2nd bedroom is gonna be sweet ;)
I sure hope so for that kind of money and my lock off even look sweeter with a 2100.00 price tag per owner

Thanks for the link to that info James at least I know what I'm paying for now when I called them and asked Vistana they should have had me look at that site there a few months ago, sad when people dont know there job and you have to pay them to do it anyway.

James1975NY

TUG Member
Reaction score
I sure hope so for that kind of money and my lock off even look sweeter with a 2100.00 price tag per owner

Thanks for the link to that info James at least I know what I'm paying for now when I called them and asked Vistana they should have had me look at that site there a few months ago, sad when people dont know there job and you have to pay them to do it anyway.

Mikerp,

This one is free of charge. Moving forward, my feedback will cost you $1.75 per line.

P.S. - I accept PayPal. :hysterical: