• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sheraton Broadway Plantation

jpc763

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's - Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge Villages & Imperial Palms Villas
Hello,

I have an opportunity to go to Sheraton Broadway Plantation the first week of November. Can anyone who has been there recently comment on what amenities (if any) are open? Lazy River? Pools? Restaurants?

Thanks in advance!

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
I don’t have a time machine so I can’t tell you what the resort will have available in November, but here is the latest from the MVC/Vistana resorts update page:
grey-sheraton.png

Sheraton Broadway Plantation
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
Resort Status: Open with limited amenities and services currently in place.
Important: Due to a government order, face coverings are required for all Owners and guests while outside of your villa (including in all common and public areas), with certain limited exceptions. Please visit the links below for official information on the mandatory restrictions including facial covering requirements, etc.
Please visit the state/local government websites below for more information.
The current status of resort amenities and services is subject to change at any time due to governmental requirements and/or changes to operating guidelines. Please continue to check this website frequently for updates prior to your upcoming reservation.
The Pools and Lazy River are open normal hours (7 a.m. – 10 p.m.) with enhanced cleaning protocols between 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and social distancing requirements. The tubes are not available at this time. The Splash Cove will remain closed until further notice.
The Pool Bar/Grill is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Fitness Center is open with social distancing limitations from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Closed from 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Select sports courts and mini-golf are available. Equipment is not provided and guests must bring their own at this time. The playground is open.

Current Amenity & Service Status:
Open/Available

• On-Site Convenience Store
  • Poolside Cabanas
  • Pool(s)

Open/Social Distancing Required

• Activities (On-Site)
  • BBQ Grills
  • Fitness Center
  • Hot Tub(s)/Spa(s)
  • Mini-Golf Course
  • Pool Bar/Grille
  • Pool Chairs
  • Sports Courts/Playgrounds

Closed/Unavailable

• Activity Center
  • Concierge
  • Fitness Classes
  • Housekeeping (Daily)
  • Kid’s Club

andysnovel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Flex, Vistana Bella Section, BlueGreen Charleston,SC
Under normal operations, pool snack bar closes after summer season, splash cove, kiddie area has been closed due to CoVid19, normally this area closes after summer season. I believe lazy river closes after summer season, there is an indoor/outdoor pool open all year round. No restaurants on premises.

ebeam

Reaction score
Hello,

I have an opportunity to go to Sheraton Broadway Plantation the first week of November. Can anyone who has been there recently comment on what amenities (if any) are open? Lazy River? Pools? Restaurants?

Thanks in advance!
We were there last week and yes pools and Lazy River are open until 11 pm. Seating area around the pool area is limited however. People must show up awfully early in the day to claim their spots. You must bring your own device with you to lazy river they are not provided. The only restaurant they have open is poolside and that is open but seasonal in nature. There are plenty of food options in the Broadway at the Beach complex including Captain George’s buffet.

47vampire

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton
In November the only pool that would be open is the indoor pool. I would call the resort directly and ask what the covid capacity is for that pool. It is not a large pool. At this time Myrtle Beach is considered a covid "hot spot". I live in Virginia and plan to visit in mid September. I was scheduled to have surgery 7 days after vacation. I called and found out I have to be home, in state 14 days to be considered covid safe. We still plan to visit but will visit the beach and keep to ourselves.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
To the OP, suggestion only:I would also check the City of Myrtle Beach website to obtain the latest information on the COVID-19 virus.