• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

SFO-Athens what's a good price?

ailin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to fly from SFO to Athens the second week of September. I'm seeing $1100+ roundtrip so far. What's a good price so I'll know to jump on it?

TIA!

camachinist

TUG Member
Reaction score
What frequent flyer alliance do you participate in?

I'd keep an eye open for a Q fare on BA. Buckets are zero'ed right now, but the fare is published, so a sale may be in the offing.

Code:
Fare Details

Departing Airport 	SFO
Arriving Airport 	ATH
Departure Date 	09/07/06

Note:
The fares listed do not include airport and/or security fees.

Fare Basis 	Airline 	Booking Class 	Trip Type 	Fare 	Effective Date 	Expiration Date 	 
80 Fares Returned
QKXNNNA 	BA 	Q 	Round-Trip 	590.00 (USD) 			View Rules    View Routing
QKWNNNA 	BA 	Q 	Round-Trip 	650.00 (USD) 			View Rules    View Routing
LKXRCNA 	BA 	L 	Round-Trip 	761.00 (USD) 			View Rules    View Routing
QKAX1MUS 	IB 	Q 	Round-Trip 	819.00 (USD) 	04/01/06 		View Rules    View Routing
LKWRCNA 	BA 	L 	Round-Trip 	821.00 (USD) 			View Rules    View Routing
QKAX1MUS 	IB 	Q 	Round-Trip 	821.00 (USD) 	04/01/06 		View Rules    View Routing
MKXRCNA 	BA 	M 	Round-Trip 	881.00 (USD) 			View Rules    View Routing
NKSX2MUS 	IB 	N 	Round-Trip 	919.00 (USD) 			View Rules    View Routing
NKSX2MUS 	IB 	N 	Round-Trip 	921.00 (USD) 			View Rules    View Routing
MKWRCNA 	BA 	M 	Round-Trip 	941.00 (USD) 			View Rules    View Routing
KKXRCNA 	BA 	K 	Round-Trip 	1051.00 (USD) 			View Rules    View Routing

Also, watch for the fare coming out on IB on 4/1. BA and IB are 1W alliance. OA (Olympic) is Greek national airline (I think) and has had some financial issues recently (what airline hasn't).

To my mind, 750 all-in would be a good deal on this routing from the west coast.

Pat

ailin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I'll be on the look out. I have the most accued miles in AA, so One World works great. The Iberia website is weird though, it only shows departure cities in Spain. The flights show up on other websites though.