• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

SellingTimeshares.net

sportsfan1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are these people still around? I sent an email twice about my interest in selling two of my timeshares, but I haven’t gotten any responses.

if I am looking to sell my timeshares, does anyone have a recommendation on where to go?

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Are these people still around? I sent an email twice about my interest in selling two of my timeshares, but I haven’t gotten any responses.

if I am looking to sell my timeshares, does anyone have a recommendation on where to go?
What do you own? What are you asking?

sportsfan1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I’m looking to sell my Platinum MGO and MGV weeks. I reached out to sellingtimeshares.net to see if they can list them and represent me through the process, but I haven’t gotten a response. Perhaps there is a better approach for finding buyers and managing the process of selling my timeshares?

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
I’m looking to sell my Platinum MGO and MGV weeks. I reached out to sellingtimeshares.net to see if they can list them and represent me through the process, but I haven’t gotten a response. Perhaps there is a better approach for finding buyers and managing the process of selling my timeshares?

Be very careful of who or whom you deal with. If they want ANY monies up front then it is a scam; they'll take your money and run.

You should be able to sell these weeks on your own, and if you do use. www.LTTransfers.com to handle the actual transfer for you. Very reputable!

By the way, these weeks are likely worth far less than you'd like to get, so don't overprice them.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Be very careful of who or whom you deal with. If they want ANY monies up front then it is a scam; they'll take your money and run.

You should be able to sell these weeks on your own, and if you do use. www.LTTransfers.com to handle the actual transfer for you. Very reputable!

By the way, these weeks are likely worth far less than you'd like to get, so don't overprice them.

Sellingtimeshares.net is on the up and up. They have been brokers in the business for a while.

The only issue I see the OP having is that much of their sales price will go to cover commissions. I would just list these for sale in the TUG Marketplace and you are likely to have a buyer if the week is priced right.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA

Have you tried calling them?

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
I think you should just put them on tug marketplace unless you just want out and try and deedback

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
Why not call Marriott and see if they will buy them back. If not, see if they will take them for free without any costs to you. If they will do either, it may be an easier and safer outcome for you...

George

sportsfan1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I may have a buyer for my timeshare week. Does anyone have any recommendations for title transfer and timeshare closings? The website for the recommendation above doesn't work, so I'm guessing they are out of business...

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
here are the supporting advertisers for TUG, both closing companies are licensed and have been in business for many many years