• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Selling week 48 at Stoneridge, Idaho

Alamo

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Stoneridge Week 48 - Blanchard Idaho
Looking to sell my week 48 studio at the Stoneridge Resort (www.stoneridge.com) at Blanchard Idaho. Any price takes it. Great RCI trading property with dues less than $300 per year and well managed.

I have moved away from the area plus have pets, so not able to use it any longer.

Please help me out by becoming the new "owner".

THX for looking!

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Thanks for posting - we need some more info:

-Is week 48 the fixed week, or can you reserve other weeks as well?
-What is the occupancy? (number of guests allowed)
-Is it paid off?
-Is the 2020 maintenance fee paid?
-When is the 2021 maintenance fee due?
-Who is paying the transfer fee?
-Please note that timeshares on the forum are free, but you can negotiate with the new owner to pay for the title transfer.

Soccer Canada

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Glacier Canyon Points
Hyatt Vacation Club (Pending Transfer)
As an aside I believe that Stoneridge has a program that you can return the week to the resort? I know some people that owned there and for a fee Stoneridge allowed them to return it. Just FWIW.

JohnPaul

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale, HGVC - NYC, Worldmark, Shell Vacations, Sedona Pines, RCI Points, Starwood (Avon, CO)
I can help on occupancy. Definitely only 2 for a studio there.