• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

SELL for 0,01$ ASAP! - FL, Vacation Village at Weston, 3-Annual Timeshare, 8PAX

Ilze Semeika

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village at Weston
Want to give away for FREE = 0.01$ - Vacation Village at Weston, Florida!
  • Gold crown resort,
  • 3-Annual ownership,
  • week 36,
  • spacious 8pax, AB units.
  • Recently renovated.
  • Can be deposited through RCI and exchanged worldwide at any time - if deposited splited, then you can exchange 2 weeks + get 3 bonus weeks in the period, if not splited, 1 week + 3 bonus weeks.
  • Reasonable maintenance costs (~500$) paid only once every 3 years.
  • Next time to use - 2020, therefore want to transfer it ASAP!
Transfer will be done through LT transfers to your name.
Transfer costs covered by me!

Resort address:
16461 Racquet Club Road
Weston, FL 33326

More details about resort:
http://www.dailymanagementresorts.com/Resort.aspx?resort=13

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    368.8 KB · Views: 61

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Hi I am interested. I am new to this site. Let me know how to contact you directly.
So many resorts for free around here. Timeshare nation . Com has free resorts with zero closing costs. Also, check out basement bargain bin here on the market place.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi I am interested. I am new to this site. Let me know how to contact you directly.
To contact a TUGger directly, just click their blue username and 'start a conversation'.

goaliedave

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree, Diamond (bought by Hilton), Shell (bought by Wyndham), Sheraton (bought by Marriott), Palace Resorts, a few independants
  • 3-Annual ownership sorry what does this mean? I know annual, biannual, every other year, not heard this one. Does it mean use is every 3rd year?

KarenP

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
This should be moved to the subforum for giving away timeshares.

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Is maintenance under $500. . Is this triennial? Is this a two bedroom LO? Your post is confusing.

Ilze Semeika

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
  • 3-Annual ownership sorry what does this mean? I know annual, biannual, every other year, not heard this one. Does it mean use is every 3rd year?
Hello - yes, we own it for ~15 years now. Maybe now they dont sell tri-annuals any more, but it is exactly what we own. Are you interested? We can discuss details directly via email. Please send me to ilze.semeika@gmail.com

Ilze Semeika

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Is maintenance under $500. . Is this triennial? Is this a two bedroom LO? Your post is confusing.
Maintenance fee has always been under 500 USD, except last period when it was arround 700 due to bigger maintenance project done in the resort. Yes, it is triennial. Two bedroom, which are separated there, therefore 2 bedrooms = 8PAX. Sorry if I put it in confusing way. Is there anything else you would like to know?

Ilze Semeika

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yes, exactly. You can use exchange every 3rd year, but you can use bonus weeks at any year of this period. So in total you can use 5 weeks in 3 years out of them 1 or 2 (depend if split deposit or combined) exchange weeks + 3 bonus weeks from RCI.

goaliedave

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree, Diamond (bought by Hilton), Shell (bought by Wyndham), Sheraton (bought by Marriott), Palace Resorts, a few independants
Can you explain the 3 bonus weeks? Are they from VV or RCI? Why would they give 3 bonus weeks?

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
The bonus weeks are rci 45 day of less certificates. They aren't supposed to transfer with resale but they often do (or in my experience at least 1 bonus week per year transfers). They have a regular exchange fee -no discount for booking another VV property and are only good for exchanges that have a tpu of 11 or fewer tpu's within 45 days. These certs save you maybe $50 over last calls and when RCI has sales the extra vacation cost is often less.

I am a little surprised about the MF. I thought VV at Weston for a 2 BR was at $679 for a long time and are now closer to $800 per use year.

Ilze Semeika

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Can you explain the 3 bonus weeks? Are they from VV or RCI? Why would they give 3 bonus weeks?
Hello! bonus weeks we have been booking with RCI, but that was agreed when we signed the contract with Vacation Village. I thought it is a typical offer, isn't it?

Ilze Semeika

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The bonus weeks are rci 45 day of less certificates. They aren't supposed to transfer with resale but they often do (or in my experience at least 1 bonus week per year transfers). They have a regular exchange fee -no discount for booking another VV property and are only good for exchanges that have a tpu of 11 or fewer tpu's within 45 days. These certs save you maybe $50 over last calls and when RCI has sales the extra vacation cost is often less.

I am a little surprised about the MF. I thought VV at Weston for a 2 BR was at $679 for a long time and are now closer to $800 per use year.
As we own every 3rd year, I can only refer to the period back 3 years and then 6 years. Next maintenance fee will need to be paid @the end of this year. The amount will be clear only then, but it should not be more than 800 for sure. So far it has been below.

Ilze Semeika

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still available.. Next time you can use in 2020!

goaliedave

Reaction score
Resorts Owned

thank you for clarifying. misleading OP in my opinion. as you said, hardly a deal as you must pay the fee. I'm with II and they send so many bonus certs for me to use they mostly expire.

Sent from my SM-J327W using Tapatalk