• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sell 2br/ 2b Lockout; Sleep 8 [Vacation Village at Weston]

jallen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Vacation Village at Weston time share purchased in 2001 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL., that I am willing to sell $0.00 and buyer only pays all closing and transfer fees. 2bd/2b; sleeps 8; A/B unit lock-out.

Week 11 fixed each year or 86,500 per year if you join RCI points; yearly maintenance and taxes - 2016 $920.

Great for spring break getaway or just out of the winter weather!!:banana:

jallen

TUG Member
Reaction score
More Than a Bargain!! 2br/ 2b Lockout; Sleep 8

Hello,

I have a Vacation Village at Weston time share purchased in 2001 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL., that I am willing to sell $0.00 and buyer only pays all closing and transfer fees. 2bd/2b; sleeps 8; A/B unit lock-out.

Week 11 fixed each year or 86,500 per year if you join RCI points; yearly maintenance and taxes - 2016 $920.

Great for spring break getaway or just out of the winter weather!!

jallen

TUG Member
Reaction score
So don't just look but make an offer!!

Great for spring break getaway or just out of the winter weather!!

jallen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Open for all valid offers!

You could be enjoying a great vacation right now or in the near future.

Don't just think about it, do something. :whoopie:

jallen

TUG Member
Reaction score
This Is Worth Considering!!!

You owe it to yourself to have enjoyment out of life with this timeshare that will be there when you need to get away from life.:whoopie:

jallen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry for My Delay Response to April 7th Question

Hello Linda,

I am very sorry that I am just receiving your question concerning the unit number and check in date of my resort. :eek:

Unit 701; I am not sure of the check in date as I have never stayed in the unit but always exchanged through RCI.

With respect,
J. Allen

jallen

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Sell of the Year!!

This could be yours if you would just take a hard look!!

The best deal in the market!! :wave:

jallen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Come On Get off the Fence!!

This is a great deal!!! Replay for more deals; you will not be sorry you did. :hi: