• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Seeking things to do in Seattle in early September: How is Seattle's recovery?

bryjake

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access, Midtown 45
Seeking things to do in Seattle in early September

How is Seattle's recovery?

Please share any tips

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana, Waikoloa Bay Club, Hyatt Pinon Pt
Seattle's recovery is pretty good...they have a high vaccination rate. Restaurants have opened up. I don't really know what attractions are really open. Festivals around the area were cancelled this summer.

You could call or lookup if these places are accepting visitors:
Museum of Flight
Columbia Tower observation deck.

Outdoors, I think Pike Place Mkt is open.
And you could take a ferry across Elliott Bay to Bainbridge island. Take an Argosy cruise to Blake island. Drive east to Snoqualmie falls. Snow pack is pretty low with the heat dome we had earlier.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
There is more homeless people wandering around than I remember. Sometimes , some of them, are really nasty. We ignore them, they are harmless panhandlers' for the most part. I park in private parking for the most part when we are in Seattle.

That being said Pike Street Market area all the way down to the waterfront is fun for a day. Alki Beach is fun for a day. There are things to do in this area like see the Log House attraction and Light House. Discovery Park and the loop trail is fun for a part day. They have e-bike tours at Discovery Park. Dunn Gardens are good for a hour or more if you like plants. Taking the ferry to Bainbridge Island is ok in my book. The Ballard Locks will have salmon viewing in Sept. There is plenty to do in Seattle.

Bill

JohnPaul

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale, HGVC - NYC, Worldmark, Shell Vacations, Sedona Pines, RCI Points, Starwood (Avon, CO)
FWIW. Weather is often beautiful in September. However, being Seattle there are no weather guarantees.

abbekit

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Pagosa
Plenty to do in Seattle. We drive up there a couple of times a year from Portland. It was pretty busy with tourists last month when we were there. Downtown is still somewhat shut down but the major tourist area around Pike Place is open. Neighborhood restaurants are pretty much open with lots of outdoor seating. Vax rate is high, mask wearing is common. September is generally great weather in the PNW. Just watch the weather for AQI due to wildfires. Nothing in the Seattle area right now.