• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

SAN DIEGO 3-4-1 PASS/Ensenada

nightnurse613

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Headed to San Diego next month with the kids. Looks like the 341 pass is the best deal and the price seems pretty set at $99.95. Any one know any other discount? (Sometimes, 7 up can gets you $5 off??) Also, we're going to be in a rental car, does any one know about bus or shuttle service from Border to Ensenada? We have a friend who says he'll take us deep sea fishing if we can get there.

PStreet1

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Go to www.tripadvisor.com

Click on Mexico, then on Mexican forums. Then from the pull down menu, pull down Baja California. Once you are on the Baja forum, do a search for bus + Ensenada. I've seen the information you are looking for there, but I don't remember the details.

nightnurse613

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks PStreet1. I never thought about renting another car. Especially since I'll only need a compact for that part of the journey. That was a great suggestion. I notice there's another thread going on about San Diego-isn't there always? Thanks again.

barbaraek

TUG Member
Reaction score
3 for 1 pass

We just used the 3 for 1 pass last week and found that it was well worth it. We visited all three of the parks included: Wild Animal Park, San Diego Zoo and Sea World. The pass gives you access to the Wgasa train in Wild Animal Park, and the Skyride and Bus Tour at the Zoo w/o an extra charge. Pass doesn't include parking though.

You might want to time your trip to the Zoo to hit a Tuesday since Tuesdays are free museum day in Balboa Park. Depending on which Tuesday of the month it is, one of the museums is free. The resort where we stayed had a list. Then again, you might want to spend all day at the zoo and save museum Tuesday for a day in and of itself.