• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Royal sands view for unit N5541

gcole

TUG Member
Reaction score
This doesn't llok like a good unit. It appears to be first floor. What can we expect for a view?

craigchams

TUG Member
Reaction score
N5541 View

Here is a picture of N5541 from my villa L5436 on the fourth floor. I think you might have some ocean view and it has an easy way to the pool area in phase 2. I have 2 weeks at the Sands, L5436 and I5326. Are you buying or renting this unit? If the picture doesn't display, email me.
craigchams@msn.com

Last edited:

gcole

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of N5541 from my villa L5436 on the fourth floor. I think you might have some ocean view and it has an easy way to the pool area in phase 2. I have 2 weeks at the Sands, L5436 and I5326. Are you buying or renting this unit? If the picture doesn't display, email me.
craigchams@msn.com

I am exchanging through II first week of Febuary. Last time we has OF,floor 6 Royal Islander. I doubt I will ever get that lucky again, but I will beg anyway.

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am exchanging through II first week of Febuary. Last time we has OF,floor 6 Royal Islander. I doubt I will ever get that lucky again, but I will beg anyway.

First floor is highly desirable for the easy walk-out from your terrace, and the way the Sands is built you will be able to see the sea. It looks great from the photo posted above. There are no bad locations.

Since all the Royals are fixed week / fixed unit, most units are under control of their owners. You could always ask if there's something else available, but the front desk will have available only units that were exchanged into II, so there is little flexibility.

Last edited:

bmann

TUG Member
Reaction score
Royal Sands Unit

The numbering on the units at the Royal Sands: Letter is the building number starting from the ocean on the phase #1 horseshoe.

N-Building Number
5-indicates the fifth resort in this case Royal Sands
5-Floor number

Last two digits is the unit number

So your unit is at The Royal Sands Phase #2 building N, fifth floor unit #41. Nice view of ocean and phase #2 pool.

Go to http://www.mexicondo.com and use there map to locate your exact location. It has a nice view.

jasm

Reaction score
Definitely, N5541 is on the 5th floor. I know this because I own two weeks right next to it, N5540. I love the view from our balcony as you get a great view of the ocean as well as the entire pool area. At night, when the ocean is pitch dark, the lighting of the landscaping and the turquoise pools is really lovely. And you balcony will get a mix of shade and sun for about 1.5 - 2 hours after the pool area has gone into shade.

pjrose

TUG Member
Reaction score
This doesn't llok like a good unit. It appears to be first floor. What can we expect for a view?

First floor is highly desirable for the easy walk-out from your terrace, and the way the Sands is built you will be able to see the sea.

Definitely, N5541 is on the 5th floor.

Jasm is of course correct here; I erred in discussing the first floor based on the assumption from the original post. Sorry!

GCole - you will love it!