• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Royal Mayan unit #C307

amyj58

TUG Member
Reaction score
This will be our first time at the Royal Mayan. We have exchanged with RCI and are assigned unit #C307. On looking at the resort map I'm alittle concerned as to the location/oceanview. Does anyone have an idea what it would be like? Are you able to ask upon arrival to change an assigned unit to maybe an upper floor? Although, it doesn't look like a very far jaunt to the beach and maybe would be better to stay put. Am I worried over nothing?
Amy

KarenK

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can't tell you where the unit will be, but I can tell you that you will be in that unit, and cannot change it.

maja651

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am not sure what map you looked at, but based on the map from mexicondo, I think you have a great unit. You will definitely have ocean view, and close access to beach. You are lucky, there are units at the RM that only have lagoon view, so you have a better unit than those. (See the H units).

Karen is right, you cannot change rooms when you get there.

http://www.mexicondo.com/map_rm.JPG

Michelle

amyj58

TUG Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the replies and advice. I getting a little over zealous to try to make everything tooooo perfect. We are staying in one of the "great" royals so why not be content, right !!!

maja651

TUG Member
Reaction score
No problem Amy! We all want to make sure everything is perfect on vacation, especially if there are circumstances we can control! I completely understand that!

Have fun!

When are you going?

Michelle