• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Royal Haciendas Pictures

bslag

TUG Member
Reaction score
pictures

Great pictures - Thanks for sharing! Was this a 3 BR on the 1st floor? Was the clientel made of primarily younger, older, or families? The property seems spread out. Is it a long walk to the pool or ammenities? Thanks

maja651

TUG Member
Reaction score
We visited the RH construction site last August, so I can probably answer your questions.

There are no 3 bedrooms, just 2 bedroom, 2 bath units that have lockoff capability. You saw different bedrooms (and living rooms too) because they are building normal units, and deluxe units. The deluxe units have slightly larger master bedrooms, the master bath is slightly different, and they have different furniture in the living room and master bedroom. Besides that, there was really no difference between the deluxe and regular units.

They are still building the RH, first phase to open week of July 4, 2006. If the members who are buying into the new RH are similar to the other RR members, I would assume there will be all types of people, including small children, older couples, familes, etc. Many RR members travel every year to their unit, and bring their families. It is a very family oriented resort group.

When the new RH is completed (scheduled to be done some time in 2007 or 2008 I think) it will be a very large resort, from what I saw of the model. It looks like they will have snack bars scattered throughout the resort, as well as the restaurants, etc. If you want to gather more information, go to www.royalresorts.com and click on the link for the new Royal Haciendas.

I hope this helps!

Michelle :)

Bryant

Reaction score
We will be heading down there the 1st week of Sept. It is so exciting to watch the progress on a monthly basis thanks to others posting their pictures for all to view. We are very excited, only 180 days more!!!!

5infam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great pictures - the resort looks like it is going to be very nice!! Does anyone have a price list? If you can't post a list, maybe just give some examples. Thanks!!

love2fly

TUG Member
Reaction score
Royal Haciendas

I've posted the price list on the link with the Hacienda pictures. I've also added a few picture of the Royal Sands for comparison.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2108660795

I was told the member price is 10% off the listed price. For example the least expensive unit for week 5 (listed at $41,900) would be $37,710. Although the Haciendas were beautiful, we dedided not purchase there.

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
love2fly said:
I've posted the price list on the link with the Hacienda pictures. I've also added a few picture of the Royal Sands for comparison.

I was told the member price is 10% off the listed price. For example the least expensive unit for week 5 (listed at $41,900) would be $37,710. Although the Haciendas were beautiful, we dedided not purchase there.
site says I need a password to see the pictures....

love2fly

TUG Member
Reaction score
Actually, you don't need a password. Just click on the orange button "view album" to see the pictures. If you still have trouble send me a message. Thanks.

5infam

TUG Member
Reaction score
love2fly said:

Thank you very much for scanning in the price list!!

lennya

TUG Member
Reaction score
From what I've seen, preconstruction pricing at the Haciendas averages 35-40% higher than preconstruction pricing at the Sands. Pretty steep! We toured in mid February and were told if we bought a week 4 unit that it would not be completed & ready to use until 2008 (although they wanted our money right away). We are content to remain at the Sands for weeks 5&6 and trade our week 6 lockoff for week 4.