• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Ritz Residence Club Vail: Information about the den

Superchief

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be staying at the Ritz Residence Club in Vail in August and have reserved a 2BR with den. Although we've stayed in this room type in the past, I can't remember the details of the den layout and there is no information on the website. Does anyone have pictures or layouts for these rooms? I think it has a queen sleeper sofa so it would accommodate an adult, but am not sure whether it has a door for privacy. I would appreciate any help that can be provided. I looked at videos on youtube but couldn't find any that showed the den.

DanCali

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, Marriott, DVC
We will be staying at the Ritz Residence Club in Vail in August and have reserved a 2BR with den. Although we've stayed in this room type in the past, I can't remember the details of the den layout and there is no information on the website. Does anyone have pictures or layouts for these rooms? I think it has a queen sleeper sofa so it would accommodate an adult, but am not sure whether it has a door for privacy. I would appreciate any help that can be provided. I looked at videos on youtube but couldn't find any that showed the den.

It's basically like a small bedroom (separate door) with no windows or bathroom. Guest has to share the shower/tub with one of the other BRs. Living area also has a 1/2 bathroom (toilet + sink only)

It has a queen size sleeper sofa, nightstand, a good size closet that will fit suitcases (no safe - other 2 BRs have safes), and a 6ft wide cabinet under the tv that can be used for storage. Also a small round table that you can put a plate/drinks on when the sofa is used as a sofa.

Photo shows sleeper sofa with nightstand. Does not show closet/tv/cabinet/small table. There is not much space left (maybe about 2ft) between sofa and tv/cabinet with the sofa opened up.

I believe the 2BR (no den) has 2 beds in the second bedroom. The 2BR with den has a king bed in each of the bedrooms. If you're there with 2 kids who get along, the regular 2BR will keep both happy. Putting one child in a BR and one in the den will likely make the latter less happy :)

IMG_2870.jpg

Last edited:

Superchief

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's basically like a small bedroom (separate door) with no windows or bathroom. Guest has to share the shower/tub with one of the other BRs. Living area also has a 1/2 bathroom (toilet + sink only)

It has a queen size sleeper sofa, nightstand, a good size closet that will fit suitcases (no safe - other 2 BRs have safes), and a 6ft wide cabinet under the tv that can be used for storage. Also a small round table that you can put a plate/drinks on when the sofa is used as a sofa.

Photo shows sleeper sofa with nightstand. Does not show closet/tv/cabinet/small table. There is not much space left between sofa and tv/cabinet with the sofa opened up.

I believe the 2BR (no den) has 2 beds in the second bedroom. The 2BR with den has a king bed in each of the bedrooms. If you're there with 2 kids who get along, the regular 2BR will keep both happy. Putting 1 child in a BR and one in the den will likely make the latter less happy :)

View attachment 77496
Thanks for the quick and helpful response. This is exactly the information I need. The primary reason I reserve the 2BR with den is to be able to get a pool side view. A majority of the 2BR villas are on the highway side of the building.

Last edited: