• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Review of the Marriott Vacation Club Willow Ridge Lodge one Bedroom in Branson, Mo.

Clifbell

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, Hilton, Westin, Marriott
The Marriott Vacation Club Willow Ridge Lodge is a wonderful family destination. They have swimming pools for all ages. From the nice kid pool to the large pool for family there is plenty to do at this resort. The views from the upper floors can lookout onto the surrounding countryside or overlook the pool. They have a nice fitness center and even an indoor pool and Jacuzzi for the winter months so you can still enjoy the water.

You are close to all the tourist locations so it is easy to see a show or enjoy a hike even while being inside the city limits.

Review of the Marriott Vacation Club Willow Ridge Lodge one Bedroom in Branson, Mo.

Map of all my timeshare reviews

planada

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Kauai Beach Club, Marriott Sabal Palms,Marriott Waiohai Beach Club, Cibola Vista Resort, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach,Marriott Destination Points,Vidanta Nueva Vallarta Grand Lux
We too, really were surprised at how well we liked this resort. It’s in a beautiful setting way off the road yet in the heart of things. We watched deer graze off our balcony every morning. The unit we stayed in was lovely and updated. I’ve never met a nicer group of associates who checked you in. No complaints whatsoever except couldn’t find a newspaper on property….. is that really a complaint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

altiste1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Willow Ridge
Marriott Phuket Beach Club
Wyndham Bali Hai
We were there just a couple of weeks ago and also really enjoyed both the resort and the town. Good thing we like the resort, as we bought a resale week there earlier this year, before actually going.

One of the reasons we bought there was the low MF. But after having done a family trip we realize that the savings in MF are paltry compared to the exorbitant amounts we paid for all the activities around town.

Which is to say the kids all had a great time.

Clifbell

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, Hilton, Westin, Marriott
We were there just a couple of weeks ago and also really enjoyed both the resort and the town. Good thing we like the resort, as we bought a resale week there earlier this year, before actually going.

One of the reasons we bought there was the low MF. But after having done a family trip we realize that the savings in MF are paltry compared to the exorbitant amounts we paid for all the activities around town.

Which is to say the kids all had a great time.
That is so funny... Especially "the kids had a great time". I have adult children and I am finding that in some ways they are more expensive now. I have to compete with their friends which means that I have to coordinate include them in a vacation.. $$$$... :cool: