• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Resorts and Reviews Info

lilsmilin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi. Not sure if the correct place to ask this question, but here goes. On the Resorts & Reviews area, some resorts have icons and I'd like to know what the different icons mean. I know one designates a Gold Crown resort, but I have no idea what the the other icons mean. I have looked around TUG for the info, but I can't find any info. My husband and I are looking into buying a timeshare, and I am doing a lot of research, thanks to TUG. I have read all the advice pages for Wyndham, reading about RCI and II now, and moving on to HGVC next. I already know quite a bit about Diamond as we had purchased a timeshare from Diamond while in Florida, then rescinded, and I am still part of a Diamond Facebook page.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
happy to help!

you should be able to hover your mouse over the icon to have it display the tooltip/description. believe what you are referring to are the individual prestige levels for the resorts used by the two major exchange companies. rci uses gold/silver/etc and ii recently revamped their system to now use elite/premier/select

i do not believe we have incorporated the new level added by II yet, and then we would likely need to go in and change all the resorts previously ranked as permier..to elite etc.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
@TUGBrian, I'll be staying at a resort that isn't listed in the review section next week, Flora Farms and figured I'd write a review for it afterwards. How do I go about doing that for an unlisted one? This one trades in ThirdHome rather than II or RCI, but there are a few TUG members like me that use that exchange now too.

Thanks!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
Thanks!