• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Resort(s) Bailout or Resorts LLC

JamesDixon

Reaction score
Resort Bailout A.K.A: TimeShareRescue.Net, resorts-llc.com, vacationsrescued.com, vacationnetwork.me, onlytimeshares.me, sellyourresort.com, leisurecommunity.info, resortbailouts.com, resortbailout.com, resortbailout.info, vacationescape.me, mydisneyvacations.info, resortsrescued.com vacationescape.me, etc., etc., I could go on and on is a company that has been in business since 2007, and all they do is rip people off and steal their money.

After I was hired to do a background check on this company from a couple who was ripped off not once, but twice from the same company using a different name. They have done it all from offering to sell your timeshare, then offering to buy it from you, then sometimes they call people they already got money from for selling the timeshare and say that company (themselves) was a scam and that a bailout is the only way...

In under 3 months their BBB rating went from an A to a C-, they are a shady company enough said. If anyone has any dealings with them good or bad I implore you to please respond to this post or PM me so that we can discuss it in further, as I am still working on a few leads as to what this company is really up to. They do not even possess a real estate license.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Do they actually transfer the deed out of the owner's name or not?

Do they use Viking Ships to abandon timeshares?

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well this is interesting...Sounds like someone didn't understand what 'we will try to sell it for you' means....I wonder how many people try to sue their real estate broker when they can't sell their home?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Ride - honestly - you want to come out on the side of a company like this?

a couple who was ripped off not once, but twice from the same company using a different name. They have done it all from:

offering to sell your timeshare,

then offering to buy it from you,

then sometimes they call people they already got money from for selling the timeshare and say that company (themselves) was a scam and that a bailout is the only way...

stirthepot.gif

Last edited:

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hey people complain on here all the time about buying a TS that was misrepresented by the salesman, our response 9 times out of 10 is....You should have read the paperwork...

But when it's a PCC, they are evil and that's all there is to it?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hey people complain on here all the time about buying a TS that was misrepresented by the salesman, our response 9 times out of 10 is....You should have read the paperwork...

This response doesn't even make any sense - now you are just being trollish.

When you post nonsense in support of a company that is preying on timeshare owners you are doing a huge dis-service to newbies who come here looking for advice.

I am disappointed in you and I'm not responding any more, because you just want attention...

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score

Thing is, even buying a TS from a lying sack of shishkabob, you still have a tangible property that you can enjoy. With an unscrupulous PCC, you are out money with no tangible nothing to show for it. There is a big difference.

aliikai2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
At least by now you should understand the term PCC

This steaming pile of S*** is an up front FEE scammer.

They have never , nor will ever sell a timeshare as they sell advertising on an obscure website that nobody can find for $$$$$

The one in question is one of the very worst, they have been collecting hundreds of thousands from those that with stars in their eyes believe that they can sell their $10 timeshare for $29,000 all they need to do is pay the Taxes, escrow fee, transfer fee, prepay the annual fees, etc....

A Post Card Company normally takes a large chuck of cash to take the unit out of your name. Many sell these to you and me, thereby performing a real service.

See the difference???:wall: :wall: :wall:

Greg

JamesDixon

Reaction score
@DeniseM

Do they actually transfer the deed out of the owner's name or not?

Do they use Viking Ships to abandon timeshares?

As far as I can tell they do actually take ownership of the properties, as proof they sent the couple I am working for links to the state or town websites which show their business name now owning the timeshare, would you like me to PM you some of the links so you can take a look at them?

As far as viking ships, I can not tell what else they would be doing with them, why else would they be going through business names every 6 months.

If you pull up their CT license information it shows..

Business Inquiry
Business Inquiry Details
Business Name: REVERED PROPERTY
MANAGEMENT, LLC Business Id: 0887882
Business Address: 71 VINE ST, NEW BRITAIN, CT,
06052 Mailing Address: P.O. BOX 280703, EAST
HARTFORD, CT, 06128
Citizenship/State Inc: Domestic/CT Last Report Year: 2009
Business Type: Domestic Limited Liability
Company Business Status: Active
Date Inc/Register: Apr 16, 2007
Principals
Name/Title: Business Address: Residence Address:
MATTHEW BENNETT
PARTNER
71 VINE ST, NEW BRITAIN, CT,
06052 71 VINE ST, NEW BRITAIN, CT, 06052
ROBERT BURNHAM
PARTNER
71 VINE ST, NEW BRITAIN, CT,
06052 1909 MAIN ST., S.W., CT, 06074
Business Summary
Agent Name: MATTHEW BENNETT
Agent Business
Address: 62 MONROE ST., NEW BRITAIN, CT, 06051
Agent Residence
Address: 62 MONROE ST., NEW BRITAIN, CT, 06051

If you then pull up 62 Monroe Street even on google maps you will see they are operating out of a house, not even a real business, the address they plaster on their websites, 4 Research Dr. Suite 402 Shelton, CT 06484 if you look into it and do some research is a UPS postal delivery address, where you can just get your mail and packages forwarded.

Then if you look up in CT for the two owners of the company you end up seeing neither of them are licensed to deal with real estate, Robert Burnham used to be but not any longer

ROBERT A
BURNHAM
RES.0762262 REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON INACTIVE MANCHESTER CT 06040

I have spent the past 5 weeks researching these companies and watching their practices, speaking to people on the phone. How do they get away with this? If it is in fact a Viking Ship operation then I feel bad for all the people who use and enjoy their timeshares because who do you think pays for all the damage that gets done and all the leftover trash when they jump ship and start a new business.

A better question Denise, is with all of this information that I have, if you had it what would you do with it?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A better question Denise, is with all of this information that I have, if you had it what would you do with it?

Turn all your documentation over to the Attorney General in CT.

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
As far as I can tell they do actually take ownership of the properties, as proof they sent the couple I am working for links to the state or town websites which show their business name now owning the timeshare, would you like me to PM you some of the links so you can take a look at them?

So is it as you said in the first post...Or are they actually doing what they say by getting people out of their Timeshares?

Why hate on someone doing something that benefits others?

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score

You have already done a great service to everyone reading these posts as it proves exactly what many of us have been preaching - not without some heat from a few vocal members - that these companies are out to shaft owners and do not offer a legitimate "service" for the large amounts they charge.

I hope this is yet another warning to those tempted by their siren song and instead they use the $3000+ to actually get themselves a real taker for their ownership and have the time leagally transferred to a new, willing owner.

Thank you for your post.

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
You have already done a great service to everyone reading these posts as it proves exactly what many of us have been preaching - not without some heat from a few vocal members - that these companies are out to shaft owners and do not offer a legitimate "service" for the large amounts they charge.

Umm, Did you miss this??

Looks like they do offer a legitimate service and do EXACTLY what they say they'll do

timeos2

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Umm, Did you miss this??

They take ownership BUT then place it in a Viking ship and abandon it. Perhaps you haven't seen/heard that those have now been challenged by some resorts - more to come I'm sure - and, guess what, the transfer is fraudulent and therefore invalid and - ready? - the charges revert back to the last LEGAL owner - the poor sap that paid $3000 to these scammers.

So the shoe continues to fit. They are frauds from day 1 to the day the owner gets socked again for the fees long past due. You may want to find a new cause to celebrate as this is a loser.

Last edited:

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
They take ownership BUT then place it in a Viking ship and abandon it. Perhaps you haven't seen/heard that those have now been challenged by some resorts - more to come I'm sure - and, guess what, the transfer is fraudulent and therefore invalid and - ready? - the charges revert back to the lst LEGAL owner - the poor sap that paid $3000 to these scammers.

I'd love to see one example of a Resort calling a transfer invalid because it was put in a viking ship, maybe if it was filed incorrectly but NEVER simply because they don't like the name of the person/entity it was transfer to....Thats just a fear tactic used her to keep people in Timeshares they can no longer afford

In order to be deemed invalid they would have to prove that the intent of the original owner was to have the LLC default....and there is no way to prove that, its as hard as proving fraud on Retail timeshare salesman

Last edited:

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would like to personally THANK Resort(s) Bailout for doing as they say and getting people who need to get out of their timeshares, out of their timeshares!

timeos2

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I would like to personally THANK Resort(s) Bailout for doing as they say and getting people who need to get out of their timeshares, out of their timeshares!

??? They don't so what are you congratulating them for? Robbing the very folks you claim you want to see helped and leaving them with the obligations they thought they had unloaded and $3000 poorer?

I am close to agreeing with Denise - you are merely stirring the pot to get attention. I just hope no one is blind enough to believe the BS being spewed about these groups by those who either want attention or for some unknown reason actually think they have a value. The truth is they are leaches that make the timmesahre weasels look like saints in comparison and that's no compliment to them.

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
??? They don't so what are you congratulating them for? Robbing the very folks you claim you want to see helped and leaving tem with the obligations they thought they had unloaded and $3000 poorer?

By admition of the guy on here trying to slander them...They DO get them out of the timeshare, just because you are able to afford your timeshare doesn't mean everyone can timeos2, companies like this that DO AS THEY SAY and get people out of their Contract are an AMAZING thing!!

http://tugbbs.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1231000&postcount=15

And should be praised at ALL costs!

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Right now, Ride is on a "look at me" high, and will say anything to get more attention. I thought he was past that, but apparently he does not care about his reputation on TUG, or the damage he may be doing by recommending this company (that he knows nothing about.)

Newbies - if you are reading this thread, please know that Ride is a Troll, and you should not take the comments in this thread seriously.

Simply put - he doesn't know or care, what he is talking about.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Geez, Ride, can you for once get on the side of the good guys? :rolleyes:

Our resort in Frisco, CO, is doing something to stop these companies right now. We are adding some wording to the bylaws and informing all owners (who will vote on the bylaws) that any transfer of their weeks has to be approved by the board. If someone wants out of their week badly enough, the HOA will take a lot less cash than these frauds, and we will transfer weeks to current owners or someone else LEGALLY. There is actually already some wording in the bylaws that our attorney is discussing with us currently, so maybe a change in bylaws isn't even necessary.

We have been discussing this only the last 72 hours as a resort, ironically, because these companies are multiplying exponentially, as word gets out that it's the perfect SCAM. If resorts start suing the individuals who start an LLC for the purpose of defaulting on fees, then of course those individuals will feel the heat in the end.

Suddenly Colorado is being targeted in a huge way, both on television ads on national news, and with phone calls and postcards. It's become a real problem. I get three or four phone calls a day now, and so are my fellow owners. I also saw that TUGBrian posted a link to the ABC affiliate in Denver just today. Yes, this is becoming a huge deal, and the companies are multiplying exponentially, which is going to hurt owners like YOU, Ride.

Last edited:

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
Geez, Ride, can you for once get on the side of the good guys? :rolleyes:

Our resort in Frisco, CO, is doing something to stop these companies right now. We are adding some wording to the bylaws and informing all owners (who will vote on the bylaws) that any transfer of their weeks has to be approved by the board. If someone wants out of their week badly enough, the HOA will take a lot less cash than these frauds, and we will transfer weeks to current owners or someone else LEGALLY. There is actually already some wording in the bylaws that our attorney is discussing with us currently, so maybe a change in bylaws isn't even necessary.

We have been discussing this only the last 72 hours as a resort, ironically, because these companies are multiplying exponentially, as word gets out that it's the perfect BUSINESS. If resorts start suing the individuals who start an LLC for the purpose of defaulting on fees (You won't be able to prove that is the PURPOSE), then of course those individuals will feel the heat in the end.

Got to admit, that will be interesting, what determining factors are you including in the bi-laws that keep you from being sued for bias? I.e. what are the factors that allow a transfer to be denied, will those be written in the bi-laws or will it be open for each POA to determine themselves? God forbid the resort ends up with a few bad people in the POA 30-50yrs from now...Whats to stop them from banning any sales to people with the last name Chen or McDowell?

I ADDED EVERYTHING IN RED!!!!

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Got to admit, that will be interesting, what determining factors are you including in the bi-laws that keep you from being sued for bias? I.e. what are the factors that allow a transfer to be denied, will those be written in the bi-laws or will it be open for each POA to determine themselves? God forbid the resort ends up with a few bad people in the POA 30-50yrs from now...Whats to stop them from banning any sales to people with the last name Chen or McDowell?

I ADDED EVERYTHING IN RED!!!!

The resorts are taking these steps to protect owners. We can take weeks back into the fold of the HOA and protect owners from stupid mistakes. As I said before, these LLC's are not just started without someone's name, which is verified. If there are states thatdon't have these requirements, then they need to change the laws in that state.

As said before, you are definitely on the wrong side of this issue. To protect us all from rising fees with half the resort in default, it's a step resorts need to take.

JamesDixon

Reaction score
Right now, Ride is on a "look at me" high, and will say anything to get more attention. I thought he was past that, but apparently he does not care about his reputation on TUG, or the damage he may be doing by recommending this company (that he knows nothing about.)

Newbies - if you are reading this thread, please know that Ride is a Troll, and you should not take the comments in this thread seriously.

Simply put - he doesn't know or care, what he is talking about.

Wow, I never meant to start such a big war, I just feel bad for the people whom own their timeshares and enjoy them, when the ship goes down with all these timeshares in it, who do you think foot's the cost for all the court cases and foreclosures and lawsuits? The people who are still in the timeshare, and if anyone would just take a few days to research these companies you will see what they are all about, so the fact is a lot of the people know they are doing this to all the other timeshare owners.