• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Resort Holdings International - Terrible

massvacationer

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a thumbs-down on the following outfit:

Resort Holdings International selling under the eBay name Quickdropflorid and formerly using the eBay name timeshareworld12. They use a closing company called Resort Transfers (out of Daytona Beach FL). Name of the contact on the eBay auctions is Denis.

I won an eBay auction on a timeshare from this outfit back in February.
The early contact and communication from the seller, Denis, and the closing company Resort Transfers were good. They prepared a purchase agreement and sent it to me and everything seemed okay.

Subsequently there has been little communication from them. They do not respond to my attempts to contact them. After a couple of emails, I did get a response about back in April that the person handling my sale at the closing company had terminated and they were trying to clean-up the stuff that she had been working on.

Now, again, I can't get them to respond to my emails.

I have given up on the sale. I would not recommend this outfit.

Cam2301

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resort Holdings International

Please contact me immediately regarding your complaint. My company strives to have excellent customer service. Please email me directly at john@resorttransfers.net and I will make certain you are satisfied with the final result.

JS

Cam2301

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resort Holdings International

Please contact me immediately regarding your complaint. My company strives to have excellent customer service. Please email me directly at john@resorttransfers.net and I will make certain you are satisfied with the final result.

JS

cowboy

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We're you able to get service by contacting John at resort transfers?

massvacationer

TUG Member
Reaction score
We're you able to get service by contacting John at resort transfers?

Six months is too long for me to wait for good service. I moved on - and I purchased from another seller. If you are having issues with the company, I encourage you to contact him and see if he can help. And, report back here.

Reaction score
UPDATE: We released two of our staff members due to communication issues with owners. If you have any questions regarding our inventory, please send me a message. Thank you.

naskawara

Reaction score
naskawara

Just wanted to ask to see if anyone is familiar with a company called RDK Consultants. They claim to rent your timeshare and then try to sell it to the renters. They don't want any money up front and they are getting names from RCI (supposedly). I am to call them back on Friday with my questions which are many. Thanks for any input.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask to see if anyone is familiar with a company called RDK Consultants. They claim to rent your timeshare and then try to sell it to the renters. They don't want any money up front and they are getting names from RCI (supposedly). I am to call them back on Friday with my questions which are many. Thanks for any input.

The fact that "they are getting names from RCI (supposedly)" sounds very fishy to me. That's one of the MOs of many unsavoury companies - getting names and phone numbers from exchange companies, resorts, and/or other scammers.

How did you find out about this company? Did they call you out of the blue? Are they telling you that they can sell or rent out your timeshare for an unbelievable amount of money? If so, these are hallmarks of scammers.

Also, are you even looking to sell your timeshare? If not, why are they telling you they can sell it?

Since they are supposedly renting it out for you, their commission will come out of the proceeds of the rental. What guarantees do they furnish that your unit will rent if you put it up for rent with them? Remember, not all units put up for rent actually get rented out.

This also sounds like they're trying to paint this picture for you of a timeshare sales-like presentation. In order for them to legally carry this out, they must be licensed real estate brokers. The must be licensed real estate brokers to show a unit for sale, suggest a selling price, and collect a commission.

Frankly, from what you've indicated about this company, this raises far more questions than answers.

cowboy

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Six months is too long for me to wait for good service. I moved on - and I purchased from another seller. If you are having issues with the company, I encourage you to contact him and see if he can help. And, report back here.

This is an update on my experiences with Resort Transfers International LLc and Resort Transfers. I purchased a timeshare in the middle of July 2012 from them thru Quickdropflyin on an ebay auction and paid for the transaction with a credit card the day after the purchase. Today, 12/20/2012 I finally got the timeshare in my name at the resort. This was after something like 30 to 40 emails and telephone calls, most of which were not returned, and me finally filing a disputed purchase with the credit card company. I think that this was what finally moved them forward. After the cc co. contacted them I began to get phone calls and emails and got the deed sent to the timeshare resort to get transferred into my name. Part of the sales pitch on ebay was that I would get a guest certificate for use with RCI which as of this date I have not received. This has been a horrible experience dealing with them. On a brighter area I purchased a week from an individual in the middle of August 2012 from an add on TUG2 and we used JRA services for closing and had the deed and resort transfer into my name by the 1st of October 2012. Both of the resorts are in Hawaii so the excuse that Resort Transfers International LLc used that Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances took 5 months was untrue. I would give JRA Services An A+ and Resort Tranfers International LLC a Z-. I will never ever do business with Resort Transfers International LLC again and I hope this message will prevent someone else having to go thru what I went thru with them.

Cam2301

TUG Member
Reaction score
Cowboy,

Great Service Buyer:
Member id 614dee43224 ( Feedback Score Of 41Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
Dec-14-12 04:35
POLO TOWERS SUITES, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, ANNUAL, SPRING WEEK, TIMESHARE (#360523829002) US $0.01 View Item POLO TOWERS SUITES, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, ANNUAL, SPRING WEEK, TIMESHARE
Positive feedback rating worked well, good ebayer Buyer:
Member id ewok4life ( Feedback Score Of 246Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
Dec-13-12 19:37
Buganvilias @ Puerto Vallarta Resort.. IMPERIAL UNIT, 2 BR, SLEEP 8, 1-50 FLOAT (#360520574423) US $0.15 View Item Buganvilias @ Puerto Vallarta Resort.. IMPERIAL UNIT, 2 BR, SLEEP 8, 1-50 FLOAT
Negative feedback rating Never received updated contract to include RTU 2031 -purchased another timeshare Buyer:
Member id loves*pink ( Feedback Score Of 445Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
Dec-13-12 00:24
VILLA DEL PALMAR CABO SAN LUCAS MEXICO ANNUAL TIMESHARE - PAY WHAT YOU BID (#360512543312) US $0.01 View Item VILLA DEL PALMAR CABO SAN LUCAS MEXICO ANNUAL TIMESHARE - PAY WHAT YOU BID
Report this buyer
Positive feedback rating Pleasant experience Buyer:
Member id pathwaytosuccess_2012 ( Feedback Score Of 10Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
Dec-08-12 10:06
Ridge Pointe Resort Timeshare, Stateline, Nevada FREE CLOSING! No Reserve (#360520531964) US $0.01 View Item Ridge Pointe Resort Timeshare, Stateline, Nevada FREE CLOSING! No Reserve
Positive feedback rating Pleasant experience Buyer:
Member id pathwaytosuccess_2012 ( Feedback Score Of 10Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
Dec-08-12 10:06
THUNDERBIRD RESORT CLUB SPARKS NEVADA TIMESHARE - FREE CLOSING!! (#360520541819) US $0.01 View Item THUNDERBIRD RESORT CLUB SPARKS NEVADA TIMESHARE - FREE CLOSING!!
Positive feedback rating very satisfied with seller's communication Buyer:
Member id letgeorgedoitjames ( Feedback Score Of 11Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
Dec-03-12 09:10
Playa Del Sol COSTA SUR FULL FLOATING 1-52 2BR/2BA Timeshare SAT 2 SAT CHECK-IN (#360520548786) US $0.01 View Item Playa Del Sol COSTA SUR FULL FLOATING 1-52 2BR/2BA Timeshare SAT 2 SAT CHECK-IN
Positive feedback rating Good communication, quick closing, Uses Quit Claim deed. Buyer:
Member id time4fl ( Feedback Score Of 57Blue star icon for feedback score in between 50 to 99)
Dec-01-12 19:35
The Resort on Cocoa Beach Florida 2-Bedroom RED Gold Crown Timeshare For Sale! (#360501351930) US $155.50 View Item The Resort on Cocoa Beach Florida 2-Bedroom RED Gold Crown Timeshare For Sale!
Positive feedback rating Great item! Thanks a lot!!! Buyer:
Member id pagner649 ( Feedback Score Of 0 )
Nov-27-12 22:01
HIGH POINT WORLD RESORT*DISNEY*SPACIOUS 1BR*TIMESHARE FOR SALE**FREE CLOSING** (#360512669887) US $0.01 View Item HIGH POINT WORLD RESORT*DISNEY*SPACIOUS 1BR*TIMESHARE FOR SALE**FREE CLOSING**
Positive feedback rating I had the deed in hand within 3-weeks of purchase!!! Fast, Awesome company! Buyer:
Member id dmb51464 ( Feedback Score Of 7 )
Nov-15-12 20:44
Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort BIG 2 BEDROOM TIMESHARE, FLORIDA (#360495513415) US $0.01 View Item Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort BIG 2 BEDROOM TIMESHARE, FLORIDA
Positive feedback rating Answered my questions in a timely manner..smooth transaction so far Buyer:
Member id always_deb ( Feedback Score Of 26Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
Nov-09-12 10:27
84,000 WYNDHAM POINTS @ TOWERS ON THE GROVE, MYRTLE BEACH, TIMESHARE S. Carolina (#360501396101) US $160.50 View Item 84,000 WYNDHAM POINTS @ TOWERS ON THE GROVE, MYRTLE BEACH, TIMESHARE S. Carolina
Positive feedback rating Responded more quickly than most timeshare companies. Buyer:
Member id bschuchmann103 ( Feedback Score Of 2 )
Nov-06-12 20:14
Wyndham 168,000 Points, Even Years, 84,000 left for 2012. LAS VEGAS TIMESHARE (#360501345528) US $0.99 View Item Wyndham 168,000 Points, Even Years, 84,000 left for 2012. LAS VEGAS TIMESHARE
Positive feedback rating UNDERSTANDING.. Buyer:
Member id llvaughn85 ( Feedback Score Of 10Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
Nov-01-12 07:41
Liki Tiki Resort Orlando Florida Mickey Mouse, Disney, Universal, Sea World!! (#360491693742) US $1.04 View Item Liki Tiki Resort Orlando Florida Mickey Mouse, Disney, Universal, Sea World!!
Positive feedback rating pleased with this purchase Buyer:
Member id bob5750 ( Feedback Score Of 18Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
Oct-30-12 08:12
2BR RON JON CAPE CARIBE COCOA BEACH FLORIDA TIMESHARE DEED (#360499062548) US $0.99 View Item 2BR RON JON CAPE CARIBE COCOA BEACH FLORIDA TIMESHARE DEED
Positive feedback rating Smooth sales process. Even closing process (always slow) is going well so far. Buyer:
Member id 7340m ( Feedback Score Of 39Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
Oct-10-12 17:37
Vacation Village Orlando, 92,500 RCI POINTS, 46,250 STILL AVAIL 2012!! (#360484408828) US $460.01 View Item Vacation Village Orlando, 92,500 RCI POINTS, 46,250 STILL AVAIL 2012!!
info
Detailed item information is not available for the following items because the Feedback is over 90 days old.
Positive feedback rating Initial communication a bit slow but after we touched base has been excellent Buyer:
Member id johngking210 ( Feedback Score Of 28Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
Sep-26-12 17:58
Wyndham Sapphire Valley Timeshare North Carolina 105,000 ANNUAL POINTS (#360487694528) US $0.01

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
For what it's worth, I bought a unit off ebay from them. I originally left neutral feedback because it took longer than 90 days to close. I changed it to positive. It did take about 4 months to close which is slower than the average (many/most) ebay seller but other than that everything when fine. The deed was recorded and had no glaring mistakes and I had no problem with adding the unit to my starwood account.

Cam2301

TUG Member
Reaction score
You forgot to mention that after all of your documentation was completed and ready to go to Hawaii, you said that you changed your mind and wanted a warranty deed (as opposed to a QC and an estoppel) and that we had to start the process over. You also did not mention how you hammered the staff with constant phone calls regarding your insistence upon immediate service to facilitate the transfer after your demands for multiple changes. You didnt bother telling anyone that you did a chargeback on the credit card AFTER you were informed that the transfer was complete. We worked our rear ends off to accommodate you, every last member I my staff, for you ultimately to write an "update" here (which was nothing more than an opportunity to take another ill placed shot at the company). But that is ok, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story, Charles, (I mean, Cowboy)

This is an update on my experiences with Resort Transfers International LLc and Resort Transfers. I purchased a timeshare in the middle of July 2012 from them thru Quickdropflyin on an ebay auction and paid for the transaction with a credit card the day after the purchase. Today, 12/20/2012 I finally got the timeshare in my name at the resort. This was after something like 30 to 40 emails and telephone calls, most of which were not returned, and me finally filing a disputed purchase with the credit card company. I think that this was what finally moved them forward. After the cc co. contacted them I began to get phone calls and emails and got the deed sent to the timeshare resort to get transferred into my name. Part of the sales pitch on ebay was that I would get a guest certificate for use with RCI which as of this date I have not received. This has been a horrible experience dealing with them. On a brighter area I purchased a week from an individual in the middle of August 2012 from an add on TUG2 and we used JRA services for closing and had the deed and resort transfer into my name by the 1st of October 2012. Both of the resorts are in Hawaii so the excuse that Resort Transfers International LLc used that Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances took 5 months was untrue. I would give JRA Services An A+ and Resort Tranfers International LLC a Z-. I will never ever do business with Resort Transfers International LLC again and I hope this message will prevent someone else having to go thru what I went thru with them.

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is this the same company now listed as User ID resortholdings on eBay? If so, they are now using a closing company called LT Transfers in GA.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
An observation...

Is this the same company now listed as User ID resortholdings on eBay? If so, they are now using a closing company called LT Transfers in GA.

I don't know anything at all about the "Resort Holdings International" entity cited by the dissatisfied OP in post #1 above, but Legal Timeshare Transfers in Georgia is certainly both honest and competent.

If the OP's "Resort Holdings Intl" (or the eBay one you cite, if it's different) is a problem entity, I hope that LTT would entirely disassociate themselves from them and thereby avoid becoming "guilty by association". :ponder:

Last edited:

Cam2301

TUG Member
Reaction score
Response to SaintsFan

Deleted..............

Last edited:

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Deleted.......

Last edited: