• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Reservations for hawaii in dec

ba2471

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
When I search for my dates in Dec the WorldMark Kona presents and looks intriguing. However, the following messaging presents:

To book Club Pass resorts, call 800-251-8736

What will happen when I call this number? Attempting to proactively manage my blood pressure.

Thanks,
ba

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
You'll talk to a reservation counselor. That's the regular number one would call to make a reservation.

Non-Worldmark owners have to call and, guess what? -- pay a fee! That's Club Pass. If you are a Wyndham owner, you have access to the directory and can find details there.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
Just so you know. Worldmark Kona is a very Plain Jane Resort. No views of ocean. It is on the Mountain side of the HWY.

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
Isn't Shearwater the prettiest?

markb53

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
Panama City Beach
Worldmark
Isn't Shearwater the prettiest?

Shearwater is nice but is is on a different island. It’s on Kauai not The Big Island. I’ve stayed at Kona Hawaiian Resort and it’s quite nice.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
When I search for my dates in Dec the WorldMark Kona presents and looks intriguing. However, the following messaging presents:

To book Club Pass resorts, call 800-251-8736

What will happen when I call this number? Attempting to proactively manage my blood pressure.

Thanks,
ba

Club Pass resorts can only be booked over the phone. The same people who would book your Club Wyndham reservations can book your Club Pass reservation. As mentioned already, there is a $99 fee to exchange outside Wyndham into WorldMark. WorldMark owners have to pay the same fee to book Club Wyndham resorts. You can only use points purchased direct from Wyndham to book these resorts. Resale points don’t qualify. I usually tell people it’s cheaper to pay cash for the room then buy points direct from Wyndham so you can use Club Pass.